• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My invitation for a 1to1

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
With @Truthspeak

Samsters be the witness.

I'm inviting this cheebye gia for a 1to1 settlement.
He has been talking nonsense.
That is alright to me.
However he continued to use his unacceptable method of reasoning to me and it has reached my threshold.
I cannot ignore him for this action of his. That's just not my character.

Therefore I'm officially issuing a challenge with him and vowed that I would give him a fucking punch.
He has been using excuses of limpeh being a gay, meet to poke his arse.

He is scared. And dared to say he is a man.

@Truthspeak be a man
Face it.

Accept the challenge and I shall pm you the venue and date/time.

And I shall then call you a man.

IMG_20240912_223749.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240912_223749.jpg
    IMG_20240912_223749.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 22

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who reward you with death shots you don’t find but find me for your hidden agenda.

This alone already sums up your IQ level lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can carry on your nonsense here and get @Hightech88 and @k1976, play some gangbang party
Not everyone in this world will make themselves ready for a jail sentence.

I have said before in this forum that I think people need to experience everything in this world.
酸甜酷辣

I do not mind to go jail to experience this for a short time. As I do not need to worry about leaving a criminal record in this stage of my life. People worry is becos they need to be employed. Not relevant to me now.

I have singled you out to meet my objective and is a opportunity for me.

Lai

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this mother fucker response.
I need to meet him and give him a fucking punch for this and take it as 为明除害

IMG_20240912_232617.jpg

IMG_20240912_232639.jpg

IMG_20240912_232703.jpg

IMG_20240912_232730.jpg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calm down bro Mr Sbfuncle. The insignificant nobody me just got back home after a long day at work....

There are indeed readers watching, but not much over this torpid affair...

You certainly had learnt much on confrontational techniques - to create your own battleground for a decisive battle than to play upon the opponent's battleground. However, you must also learn -know yourself, know your opponent, a thousand battles fought, a thousand won....

Your current opponent is a troll. His/Her aim is just to troll you, make you angry, & CRITICALLY, to RESPOND, so as an OPPORTUNITY to spew & cast further their ignorance & nonsense upon readers & the naive . So why fall into his/her trap, just to prove yourself to others?

This site is mostly made up of Singaporeans, & based upon objective studies, MOST are educated. Would the troll's admonitions work? It will not except for the naive & the uneducated. Ignore them, never give them opportunities to prove their ignorance even further, & they will ultimately be ignored.

We Singaporeans strive, for decades to leave none behind, but there will still be those whom CHOOSE to be left in ignorance...We cannot help ALL, but of utmost greater priority are for those whom seek not to be left behind.

So calm down. Chill. Do not be played by trolls, to the extent of even violence. Let them have their voice, as each too will not be denied a voice & backed up by evidences-for or against on any issue - by Boss Sam, but Singaporeans know better, either thru education or realities in life to DISCERN better, & mostly of bread & butter issues than lofty subjects beyond such.

If bored, go for meaningful exploits, such as sports, games, meeting up with friends & relatives to chill & laugh, or help out in charity events, & or when in moments of needs - have a beer with others & admire lovely ladies go by in such environments, moments that we may had missed in pursuit of our careers to uplift oneself & lives of loved ones in the past....of what could had been, of what could never again be as age & opportunities of such catches up, make peace with such & wish our innocent generations the best....

Life is far too precious & short to be wasted on trolls....

Last edited:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
With @Truthspeak

Samsters be the witness.

I'm inviting this cheebye gia for a 1to1 settlement.
He has been talking nonsense.
That is alright to me.
However he continued to use his unacceptable method of reasoning to me and it has reached my threshold.
I cannot ignore him for this action of his. That's just not my character.

Therefore I'm officially issuing a challenge with him and vowed that I would give him a fucking punch.
He has been using excuses of limpeh being a gay, meet to poke his arse.

He is scared. And dared to say he is a man.

@Truthspeak be a man
Face it.

Accept the challenge and I shall pm you the venue and date/time.

And I shall then call you a man.

View attachment 206224
OK you guys want to fight can lor.
I aglee to be the leferlee.
15 rounds match each round 3 minutes.
You guys can punch, wrestle, karate chop, taekwando, kung fu or anything oso can.

The match will be on Saturday, 28 September at the Padang at 7:00 p.m.

Agleed?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK you guys want to fight can lor.
I aglee to be the leferlee.
15 rounds match each round 3 minutes.
You guys can punch, wrestle, karate chop, taekwando, kung fu or anything oso can.

The match will be on Saturday, 28 September at the Padang at 7:00 p.m.

Agleed?

I don't think I will give him chance to fight. The moment I verified is this cheebye gia I will straight away throw a punch to his fucking mouth.
He dare not accept.
He is balless.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calm down bro Mr Sbfuncle. The insignificant nobody me just got back home after a long day at work....

There are indeed readers watching, but not much over this torpid affair...

You certainly had learnt much on confrontational techniques - to create your own battleground for a decisive battle than to play upon the opponent's battleground. However, you must also learn -know yourself, know your opponent, a thousand battles fought, a thousand won....

Your current opponent is a troll. His/Her aim is just to troll you, make you angry, & CRITICALLY, to RESPOND, so as an OPPORTUNITY to spew & cast further their ignorance & nonsense upon readers & the naive . So why fall into his/her trap, just to prove yourself to others?

This site is mostly made up of Singaporeans, & based upon objective studies, MOST are educated. Would the troll's admonitions work? It will not except for the naive & the uneducated. Ignore them, never give them opportunities to prove their ignorance even further, & they will ultimately be ignored.

We Singaporeans strive, for decades to leave none behind, but there will still be those whom CHOOSE to be left in ignorance...We cannot help ALL, but of utmost greater priority are for those whom seek not to be left behind.

So calm down. Chill. Do not be played by trolls, to the extent of even violence. Let them have their voice, as each too will not be denied a voice & backed up by evidences-for or against on any issue - by Boss Sam, but Singaporeans know better, either thru education or realities in life to DISCERN better, & mostly of bread & butter issues than lofty subjects beyond such.

If bored, go for meaningful exploits, such as sports, games, meeting up with friends & relatives to chill & laugh, or help out in charity events, & or when in moments of needs - have a beer with others & admire lovely ladies go by in such environments, moments that we may had missed in pursuit of our careers to uplift oneself & lives of loved ones in the past....of what could had been, of what could never again be as age & opportunities of such catches up, make peace with such & wish our innocent generations the best....

Life is far too precious & short to be wasted on trolls....
Thanks for the reply.
I do this not out of boredom.
It's a mission for me.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
This TS is a clown.
He just want to eat free curry rice in Changi Prison funded by tax-payers money.
Giving one silly punch don’t end up in Changi.

If he really got balls, go police station and snatch a revolver and shoot anyone there.

Don’t talk cock here

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This TS is a clown.
He just want to eat free curry rice in Changi Prison funded by tax-payers money.
Giving one silly punch don’t end up in Changi.

If he really got balls, go police station and snatch a revolver and shoot anyone there.

Don’t talk cock here
You don't talk cock in this forum.

Sometime back I have already indicated here that one of my mission is to experience a short term stay, and I will not anyhow use this precious lifeline.
Last time I cannot leave a criminal record yet so I kiv. Now is different. I'm ready.

I have singled you out, besides gansiokbin.
I have attempted to lookout for gansiokbin in jurong east to no avail.
I shall divert this lifeline for you.
If you got balls, lai.
If no balls don't talk cock.
Or you are also like gansiokbin with a cheebye no cock?