• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend tio kum cheng by a ktv girl last night. Then the girl said this saturday meet her go hotel for a short time. 500 dollar. Should my friend go

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my friend work as a cashier last time. He tio kum cheng by ktv girl and visit her every night. Then he steal the cash machine money.his boss caught him and want him to be arrested. Luckily his boss later give his mother face, forgive him. But he have to deduct salary for 1 year to make up for the losses the boss incur,6k

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I do have friend marry ktv girl, set up family. The marriage have last 12 years. Now they still together. The first time my friend saw her,he fall in love with her. There after,every night he go ktv visit her to bao her. Got one time she go and sit in another room with another man,my friend very angry and run into that room to break her up with that man. A fight nearly occur. After that he forced her to give up work at ktv. Then he marry her...

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow I feel now the night scene not enough customers because there are too many ktv le. This makes the girl less money to earn,and they will be more hungry once they secure a customer..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I do have friend marry ktv girl, set up family. The marriage have last 12 years. Now they still together. The first time my friend saw her,he fall in love with her. There after,every night he go ktv visit her to bao her. Got one time she go and sit in another room with another man,my friend very angry and run into that room to break her up with that man. A fight nearly occur. After that he forced her to give up work at ktv. Then he marry her...
Your friend expect her to just sit with him.. Then he must be there everyday or else what he expect her to do there :eek: :thumbsdown:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend expect her to just sit with him.. Then he must be there everyday or else what he expect her to do there :eek: :thumbsdown:
Yes I was amaze my friend that time do this. I though he is a virgin and never hug girl before,that's why he behave like a wei chee mong kok...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my friend work as a cashier last time. He tio kum cheng by ktv girl and visit her every night. Then he steal the cash machine money.his boss caught him and want him to be arrested. Luckily his boss later give his mother face, forgive him. But he have to deduct salary for 1 year to make up for the losses the boss incur,6k
The Boss is a very good man with a kind heart. HONESTLY, he give chance to your JLB friend , 难得 :smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend manage to get the few good charbo in 欢海。请好好珍惜

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious, there are many stories like that in Gheyland Cheekon Rice industries...ask Boss Sam for more insightful details :smile: