• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..pimping all these women again on a male-dominated site?
Just chanced on this flirty thread. Nah, give her some leeway or credit ..and on the latter, there's no risk of trade receivables. Nothing like cash upfront or after the deed:p:wink:

Constance is a pleasurable milf:p

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you. Despite her outward appearance, Cecilia Cheung is unhygienic and not well groomed

I'm rather irked that women spent more attention to their hair on their head than down there. Nicholas Tse and Edison Chen must be sick and tired of having her hair trapped between their teeth.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm rather irked that women spent more attention to their hair on their head than down there. Nicholas Tse and Edison Chen must be sick and tired of having her hair caught between their teeth.

I sense that Nicholas and Edison have bad taste or Cecilia must be totally whorish in bed to compensate for her neglect of personal grooming.

It's so basic to any gal to keep her body neat, tidy, hygenic and desirable for her guy

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sense that Nicholas and Edison have bad taste or Cecilia must be totally whorish in bed to compensate for her neglect of personal grooming.

It's so basic to any gal to keep her body neat, tidy, hygenic and desirable for her guy

Most guys hate to beat around the bush, pun intended.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do u find cecilia in the nude attractive?

Honestly, the thick bush ruin it all. Entrance wasn't clearly defined lol. If I'm Nicholas or Edison I'll go flaccid immediately.

Sports women make the best nude IMO.

FYI I do fashion illustration as a hobby so I have a penchant for well-carved female anatomy.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, the thick bush ruin it all. Entrance wasn't clearly defined lol. If I'm Nicholas or Edison I'll go flaccid immediately.

Sports women make the best nude IMO.

FYI I do fashion illustration as a hobby so I have a penchant for well-carved female anatomy.

you have good taste.

Cecilia was used as a case study in our line on what are the wrong things to do

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In our line, a tongue scrapper is a must have in the grooming kit

So as to remove any traces of a blow-job ? lol.

Nowadays everything is shot on HD. It's such an unforgiving format that any blemish on your face or skin is magnified many times over.