• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That will be good for me to study the female anatomy. Up close and personal will be much better to study those "hard" to see areas.

Looking at her bikini pic, Constance has a body many women would die for at her age with firm taut breasts. However she could use a slight nose job.

You agree ?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Constance is quite pretty but not fantastically gorgeous

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hubby won't have to know. :wink: :wink:.

This Constance Song? No wonder, 1997, not in Singapore liao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constance_Song

Constance Song
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constance Song
Chinese name 宋怡霏 (Traditional)
Pinyin Sòng Yífēi (Mandarin)
Born Singapore
Occupation Actress, model
Years active 1997-present
Constance Song Chinese: 宋怡霏; pinyin: Sòng Yífēi is a Singaporean actress and model.

my hubby wont like it

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which Cecilia? This 1?

20070105000005118.jpg

even cecilia doesnt do such things