• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good parenting is important in bring up a child. Jocelyn knows what's best for her child. Otherwise, she wld be happily giving birth in SG

hi there

1. anyway, haircut for kids down under is definitely cheaper than 60 bucks.
2. however, a word of caution: your friend jocelyn should get her facts right on birthing in aussie too.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would depend if it is a boy or not a girl.

Girls will have advantage here as the law protects women.

My friend, Jocelyn, is having her 1st child in Nov. She is a Singaporean and wants her child to be raised as an Australian. She intends to give birth to her child in australia.

I wonder what you think of her decision?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
u sound like a pap dog who is envious of truly 1st world countries and their achievements.

i know many australians who are well brought up and well adjusted citizens

I take offence at being called a pap dog. FYi.

Eh, I know lots of ppl who are well brought up and good tax-paying citizens, who smoke pot too.

Cheers!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take offence at being called a pap dog. FYi.

Eh, I know lots of ppl who are well brought up and good tax-paying citizens, who smoke pot too.

Cheers!

i apologise if i hurt your feelings.

but u do use pap's underhand and unethical comments whn u describe other countries