• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My encounter on the coach to hatyai

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
me and my 2 of frens went to hatyai by coach, which was fully booked. My two fren sit in front, while I sat alone at the back with an empty seat beside me. Then an old couple came up and the old lady took the seat beside me while the old man sat behind me with another stranger. Think they book last min, so have to sit separate. The the old guy tap my shoulder and ask me whether can i exchange seat with him so that he can sit with his wife. I said no problem, and we exchange seat and the couple thank me. Then abt 5 min later, a young chiobu came and walk towards our seat. Then she stop at the elderly couple seat in front of me and start talking to them. Haha, realise she is their daughter and she is surprise to see them seating together, but they told her i have kind exchange my seat for them. Chiobu then turn to me and with sweetest of smile, thank me. KNN still in shock, i just mumble " u most welcome". Realise she is seating at the single seat row beside me. Heh heh. While the bus was going to 2nd link, she offered me a mentos...of cos i take lah and thank her. I say to myself..HOR SAY LIAO!! At the sg checkpoint, told my fren abt this and they say i damn lucky. I warn them not to disturb me when i am talking to her. Okay, then at msia checkpoint and makan stop along the way at the m'sia highway, we chat abit and i realise dat she is singaporean and is accompanying her parents to hatyai to attend a relative wedding...apparently her relative a sinkie is marrying a thaif wife and will settled in hatyai. Then she ask me my purpose of goin hatyai, and of coz i say to pray temple lah and sightseeing...she say i am very religious man and we talk abt buddhism but she is a free-thinker, and she work in a beauty saloon. Chit chat all the way till hatyai, and we parted as they are going staying at their relative place. We exchange phone number. But for my whole stay in Hatyai, i was always in alert mode whenever I am out with my tirak whether makan or shopping incase i meet her and then pua kang tao liao. Lucky never meet. But then a fresh problem crop up.. On my last day, my tirak cried and say she cannot bear to see me leave, wanto come to singapore with me...WALAN EH...i give all sort of excuses, give her a big tip and send her back to her OKT. I am still thinking of dat chiobu girl since then, so yesterday decide to send her an sms to see whether she is back or not. no reply until today when i got a beep and saw her number. She replied dat she just got back today and will call me tomolo. YAHOOO!!! ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kirby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phuket%20Girls.jpg
v0014_arrival_thailand.jpg
image.php

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
lady with pink dress/ bikini/ lingerie/ purse is less vicious than a lady with pink IC. they say whores con retirees of their retirment funds......... lady with pink IC, take half your assets when file for divorce, u'll end up the same fate... no retirement.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN think my frens kena thai kongtao, wanto cheo me to go again in Sept hari raya long weekend holiday...told them cannot lah..wallet dry, balls also dry liao..:o need to recuperate after 4 days of non-stop sex...:o:p...btw the nice lady soap massage joint is opposite Merlion hotel at seekimyong area for those who are interested...joint is quite rundown, but the girls are young, can book out overnight after their shift..3500bht for 2 shots...:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN think my frens kena thai kongtao, wanto cheo me to go again in Sept hari raya long weekend holiday...told them cannot lah..wallet dry, balls also dry liao..:o need to recuperate after 4 days of non-stop sex...:o:p...btw the nice lady soap massage joint is opposite Merlion hotel at seekimyong area for those who are interested...joint is quite rundown, but the girls are young, can book out overnight after their shift..3500bht for 2 shots...:wink:

So ex. Not only kena gongtao, kena tokchaitao! :biggrin: