• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My CPF is Gone

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U know if u give up ur citizenship and withdraw ur 140 k CPF now and put all ur money into stock market....I think 20 years later u would have around 4 to 5 times more about 560k....

Then u can migrate to Australia with ur 500k.also ur proceeds from ur HDB can be invested.

or u can do nothing and 20 years later u will be starving on the streets of singapore or working as a toilet cleaner till 72.

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why give to my daughter, she's a grad, if she can't make a living here go malaysia to be maid lah! I want to spend my money on PRC girls because I mesernize the thing between their 2 legs.

Kaipoh, it's not gone. After you mati it goes to your daughter as cash.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why give to my daughter, she's a grad, if she can't make a living here go malaysia to be maid lah! I want to spend my money on PRC girls because I mesernize the thing between their 2 legs.

No one stopping u...end of the day...it is your money.