• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims actually enjoy posting this kind of meme these days

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quote me where I say christians are always lying.

It has always been your forte. When people say things about islam you don't like to hear, they are lying. When they praise your religion, they are correct.

I said, you are pagan, polytheists and idol worshippers who thinks the bible is the word of god but most never read the Bible so they do not know it's full of errors and contradictions which they further compound by not following what is written in it.

I say you are the real pagan, polytheist and idol worshipper. You literally bow before a stone 5 times a day.

Your quran is full of errors because it came from a man who had no honor, didn't even follow his own religious laws, cheated on his wife, and finally died with his cock standing after suffering 3 years from poisoning caused by a vengeful woman whose family he and his men murdered.

I say you're a hypocrite. You go to church to build your business.

I say you are a liar, a traitor and you are lower than a swine. You go to your mosque to support jihadist mentality. You will burn in hell alongside your fake prophet, muhammad, and you know it.

Last edited: