• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim imam emulating his Prophet, arrested for raping minor girl in a mosque

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how was sth that never existed recorded?

stupid chink
show us the record

like ur false religion founded on false beliefs and fake facts
ur accusations, as always, rely on false facts
that's bound to occur
because you and your religion and coreligionists are liars

that they have to be since your religion was founded on a lie
you don't even have scriptures intact in your original language

Yawn. It's a well known fact that mahomet fucked a kid. moslem imams and clerics today are reluctant to make pedophilia a crime because they fear it could implicate their fake prophet as a pedo.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. It's a well known fact that mahomet fucked a kid. moslem imams and clerics today are reluctant to make pedophilia a crime because they fear it could implicate their fake prophet as a pedo.

Yawning doesn't make a false allegation, like much of Christianity is based on, true.

False allegations or statements remain false irrespective of how many times they are repeated, though believers in false religions with false scriptures tend to be adamant on their untenable positions on the truth of a scripture that is not even preserved in its original language and has created nothing but mass murder, pedophilia incest animal intercourse and such.

a look at the numerous pedophile priests would do the trick

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yawning doesn't make a false allegation, like much of Christianity is based on, true.

False allegations or statements remain false irrespective of how many times they are repeated, though believers in false religions with false scriptures tend to be adamant on their untenable positions on the truth of a scripture that is not even preserved in its original language and has created nothing but mass murder, pedophilia incest animal intercourse and such.

moslem sources agreed that mahomet fucked a 9 year old kid when he was in his fifties. You disagree?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslem sources agreed that mahomet fucked a 9 year old kid when he was in his fifties. You disagree?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslim administrators acknowledge underage marriage and seversl states in malaysia refuse to abolish this practice despite federal gomen telling them so. Islamic religious practice falls under state administration.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim administrators acknowledge underage marriage and seversl states in malaysia refuse to abolish this practice despite federal gomen telling them so. Islamic religious practice falls under state administration.

Under age marriage is only defined when a strict minimum age/limit is set on age of marriage.

No calendar/chronological age was set for marriages and rightly so.

Around the world, today, there is no uniformly agreed upon minimum chronological age of marriage either. Why so?

Biological age of marriage might be a better indicator.

Malaysia is not Islamic in any case.

It can't even deal with kafir chinks in its midst, after six decades of independence, what to speak of Islamic rules or regulations?

Fact is ASEAN in its entirety was influenced by CECA virus - a bunch of third world sh*thole dwelling smelly CECA infamous for their backstabbing treacherous deceptive behaviour and caste system, and no more.

You can't expect a single ASEAN state to be a powerful, independent, advanced state.

Incl Viets or stinkypura.

Freaking stinky donkeys can't even compete with CECA on own turf and need bumiputera privileges. If stinky slanty subhumans can't even compete with 78 IQ CECA virus on own turf, so howlian for what? And what human capital or intelligence can they boast of?

Fact also remains all of slanty/east asian/noodle/chopstick countries were also influenced by CECA virus in one way or the other. Thus, they are and will always remain laggards, at best, copycats who can win due to sheer numbers or quantity alone but can not go one step further.

This is as true of Japs as of Gooks, as true of Tiongs as Taiwanese, as true of Hongkies as of Stinkies (a money laundering and tax evasion hub).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not false allegation. It's written in the moslem holy scriptures that mahomet banged a 9 year old kid aisha. She was recorded as playing with dolls when she got married and banged by your 50 year old 'prophet'.

Pedophilia is allowed in the moslem scriptures. Pedophile catholic priests who get caught will go to jail. Can't say the same for pedophilic imams who live under sharia law.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not false allegation. It's written in the moslem holy scriptures that mahomet banged a 9 year old kid aisha. She was recorded as playing with dolls when she got married and banged by your 50 year old 'prophet'.

Pedophilia is allowed in the moslem scriptures. Pedophile catholic priests who get caught will go to jail. Can't say the same for pedophilic imams who live under sharia law.

No Muslim Holy scripture ever did or does record such an utterly insane, anti Islamic act. It's not possible and self-contradictory by definition.

Like all of your other false allegations, you can not find any source whatsoever for this false piece of information.

This is keeping in line with your history of believing in a false religion (polytheism) with three deities as its central/core belief. Pervert priests getting to play with your posterior and moreover, getting away with since you are presumed to be a sinner from birth, maybe that's the case with you but to suggest that may be remotely true for most of the world is not only distasteful and insulting but outright ignominious for humanity. This evil cult needs to be erased before perverted paedophile priests can be taken to task for playing with your posterior (may be you liked it, not my concern) and bringing up a generation of perverted priests who like to play with the posteriors of unsuspecting sinners as declared by the cultmasters when the sinners go to confess their crimes to these evil priests.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No Muslim Holy scripture ever did or does record such an utterly insane, anti Islamic act. It's not possible and self-contradictory by definition.

The hadith, the real final revelation of your fake god, says that your mahomet married aisha when she was six years old and banged her when she was nine. I believe al bukhari mentioned this fact four or five times in his compiled hadith.

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. - Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hadith, the real final revelation of your fake god, says that your mahomet married aisha when she was six years old and banged her when she was nine. I believe al bukhari mentioned this fact four or five times in his compiled hadith.

like your false religion based on lies concocted by faggot priests engaged in paedophilia and inserting their cocks up your anus while extracting confessions of sins out of you using a false adulterated concocted scripture that is not even retained in its original language and which has had thousands of modifications and alterations made to it, all the allegations you've made about Islam are false and are bound to be false since, by default, no vile allegation against Islam can be true

hadiths were compiled about two centuries after the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s death

some of these supposed hadiths suggest camel urine as a therapy for many ailments

i urge all the ardent believers in that hadith to go forth and publicly consumer camel urine for solving their illnesses and prove their enduring trust in Hadiths that were collected two centuries afterwards

you should also drink poison if you are a true believer since that's what your concocted fabricated scripture suggests

"And they will take up snakes, and if they should drink lethal poison, it will not harm them, and they will place their hands on the sick and they will be healed."

Mark 16:18

I invite all fanatic christians all around the world to urge their fellow faggot priests who they confide in about all their sins and who they allow, like the eunuch @JohnTan above, to fiddle with their posterior, to take up this challenge and prove their enduring loyalty and trust in their fabricated and adulterated bible. go ahead and drink lethal poison, no harm will come your way if you are a true christian.:laugh:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all the allegations you've made about Islam are false and are bound to be false since, by default, no vile allegation against Islam can be true

For our most current discussion, the allegations were against your fake prophet. But you take it that it's an allegation against islam. So according to you, mahomet equals islam.

hadiths were compiled about two centuries after the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s death

Mainstream sonni islam teaches that the hadith are islamic scriptures. To reject the hadith is to be an apostate.

This settles the argument on whether your fifty year old fake prophet fucked a kid. According to the hadith, it stated at least 5 times that mahomet fucked a 9 year old kid.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
For our most current discussion, the allegations were against your fake prophet. But you take it that it's an allegation against islam. So according to you, mahomet equals islam.

All of your discussions revolved around fake accusations against Islam, which included accussations against the Prophet (PBUH).
That's because your religion is a fake religion relying on a fraudulent scripture that has been modified and adulterated innumerable times with no original scripture intact and with millions of your coreligionists' backsides penetrated regularly by paedophile priests who, from time to time, have been publicly admonished for such bestial tendencies.

Mainstream sonni islam teaches that the hadith are islamic scriptures. To reject the hadith is to be an apostate.

There is no mainstream or fringe "sonni Islam".

The Prophet (PBUH) or his companions/Sahaba (RA) were not divided into Sunni or Shia or other sects. These were man made divisions which arose afterwards over political disagreements between ordinary human beings, mere mortals, no holy men.

This settles the argument on whether your fifty year old fake prophet fucked a kid. According to the hadith, it stated at least 5 times that mahomet fucked a 9 year old kid.

Irrespective of how many times your posterior has been penetrated by pastors or churchleaders all around the world, or how many pink dot parades you have participated in, the fact simply remains like all of your false religion based on a fake religious scripture relying on a satanic cultlike belief in faggotry bestiality animal intercourse fake scripture adulterated over a thousand times and not even intact in its original language today, is the true and sole representative of paedophile faggots and bestiality promoters.

These are actual sex trips where a group of tourists show up. Denmark's animal bordellos reportedly draw international clients. Here a Danish animal owner offers his horse to a Danish journalist claiming to be interested in animal sex. Neither Denmark nor Norway has a prohibition on sex with animals, as long as the animals do not suffer.

The official religion in the country of Denmark is Evangelical Lutheran, as stated in Paragraph 4 of the Danish Constitution.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All of your discussions revolved around fake accusations against Islam, which included accussations against the Prophet (PBUH).

Not fake. The final revelation of islam, the hadith, mentioned at least 5 times, the your fake prophet fucked a kid. Pedophilia must be very important in islam that it needs to be mentioned so many times.

The Prophet (PBUH) or his companions/Sahaba (RA) were not divided into Sunni or Shia or other sects. These were man made divisions which arose afterwards over political disagreements between ordinary human beings, mere mortals, no holy men.

There was also no quran during the time of your fake prophet. Man made divisions arose between the fake prophet's version of the apostles. They were killing each other and the fake prophet's family for power struggle within a few years of the fake prophet's slow death by poison. Very islamic indeed.

That's because your religion is a fake religion relying on a fraudulent scripture that has been modified and adulterated innumerable times with no original scripture intact

There's enough original Christian manuscripts around. You're free to examine and translate them for yourself. In contrast, there's hardly any original quran manuscript around before it was compiled into the uthman quran and the other copies burnt. There are only old copies of compiled qurans around. Hardly any manuscript to show that the quran, before and during compiling, hasn't been edited and fixed. There's also a part of the quran that your fake moon god failed to protect. The pedophilia victim aisha said that a part of the quran manuscript was eaten by goats or pigs.

These are actual sex trips where a group of tourists show up. Denmark's animal bordellos reportedly draw international clients. Here a Danish animal owner offers his horse to a Danish journalist claiming to be interested in animal sex. Neither Denmark nor Norway has a prohibition on sex with animals, as long as the animals do not suffer.

The official religion in the country of Denmark is Evangelical Lutheran, as stated in Paragraph 4 of the Danish Constitution.

Are these the reasons why so many moslems want to migrate to Denmark? I don't know of people who actually want to migrate to live under moslem rule unless the place was run by ISIS.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. - Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
....................DDOM damn dirty old man

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not fake. The final revelation of islam, the hadith, mentioned at least 5 times, the your fake prophet fucked a kid. Pedophilia must be very important in islam that it needs to be mentioned so many times.

Hadith are not revelations, or final revelations.

Like all of your other false allegations, based on falsehoods much like your fake religion based on falsehood and fake scriptures written in a bogus language that has no relation to the original language in which the bible was supposedly revealed, and which has since been republished in hundreds, if not thousands, of versions, this is another fake fact. There is simply no factual basis to this falsehood.

This is exactly why Christianity is now riddled with different sects who don't see eye to eye but feel proud about penetrating children's posterior, including yours, when church leaders or pastors have a go at sinner confessing their crimes to them in private.

:roflmao:

There was also no quran during the time of your fake prophet. Man made divisions arose between the fake prophet's version of the apostles. They were killing each other and the fake prophet's family for power struggle within a few years of the fake prophet's slow death by poison. Very islamic indeed.

Kafir , by default, believe in fake religion, fake scriptures and also, fake prophets.

Your fake prophets incl church leaders who have penetrated your posterior and take great pride, pleasure and delight in releasing their loads on your dainty posterior and have been excited over this ever since the first of the fake scripture in a language that is not even native to that region in question must have drilled such utterly delusional ideas in your head ever since they have penetrated your posterior.

Quran was revealed by Allah SWT to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and it has been completed before his departure. Since then tens/hundreds of millions have memorized the Quran down to the letter and since verses from the Quran have to be recited at every prayer, at least 5 times a day, but also on other occasions such as festivals such as the Eid or such, and they have been done for over 1400 years now, there is no scope for inconsistency or debates regarding this issue.

It is absolutely absurd for anybody including a single digit IQ nitwit like you to try to wiggle your way out of this using absurd lies no matter how dumb or imbecilic or incestuous cowboy or kafir rat yankee or jewish or other kafir prostitute the source of info might be.

Millions of ppl around the world to this day have the Quran memorized and it has been done for over 1400 years, and since Quran has been daily recited for at least 5 prayers a day by hundreds of millions or billions (more than 1 billion) a day, any inconsistencies would have caused massive uproar and tumult. There's nothing of that sort that has ever occurred.

We already knew kufr is based on lies and as expected, kuffar have been found to lie - so blatantly, with blatant disregard for the simplest of facts and standards of logic, that even a child aged 5 or less would be able to distinguish the rather juvenile attempts by the kuffar to put up a pathetic lame duck of an attempt at maligning, and maybe through such malicious attempts, at discrediting Islam in a futile attempt.

What the hell is an apostle? This deviant kufr concept has no locus standing in Islamic theology. Apostle is merely a Greek word, the same Greeks that are known for their faggotry debauchery incest and taking a liking to children's posterior.

There's enough original Christian manuscripts around. You're free to examine and translate them for yourself. In contrast, there's hardly any original quran manuscript around before it was compiled into the uthman quran and the other copies burnt. There are only old copies of compiled qurans around. Hardly any manuscript to show that the quran, before and during compiling, hasn't been edited and fixed. There's also a part of the quran that your fake moon god failed to protect. The pedophilia victim aisha said that a part of the quran manuscript was eaten by goats or pigs.

Zero might be enough for you, not for anybody with more than a single brain cell or those whose IQ scores can be measured in at least two digits, if not three digits (base 10 of coz).

The bible is not even stored in its original language with hundreds, if not thousands, of versions funnily enough each contradicting the other.

You should drink poison if you believe in the Bible.

Mark 16:18

New International Version
they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

you should try that tactic:
place your hands on chink virus afflicted people to see if they get well.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The bogus arguments by Christian kafir paedophilia victims fall apart, as explained above, when it is considered that hundreds of millions/billions of ppl have memorized the Quran for over 14 hundred years. And they have recited it every day, at least 5 times a day, during prayers if not at other occasions. There is simply no way around this argument since any subtle difference in any verse of the Quran would have immediately caused massive disputes and tumult but thankfully Allah SWT has promised in the Quran itself that he will protect it from distortion till the Day of Judgement. so Muslims need not worry about protecting the Quran from corruption by kuffar evildoers but against other evil vile intentions and acts of the kuffar and their agents.

Are these the reasons why so many moslems want to migrate to Denmark? I don't know of people who actually want to migrate to live under moslem rule unless the place was run by ISIS.

not many Muslims go to Denmark or other paedophile countries.

YOU live in Stinkypura which is right in the heart of Melayu territory and is in fact part of the Malay world.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

stinkypura was part of Malaysia until 1965 and your old fart harry lee the conniving backstabbing treacherous dictator was crying in front of public tv when you and your lot were unceremoniously kicked out of malaysia in 1965.

stupid kafir chink is as stupid does.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hadith are not revelations, or final revelations.

Whether you like it or not, the hadith are the final authority in islam when it comes to moslem scriptures. If there's any contradiction between quran and hadith, hadith gets the final say.

Quran was revealed by Allah SWT to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and it has been completed before his departure.

No it wasn't. Even in moslem sources, the quran was written on separate pieces of parchments by various scribes. One of them admitted that he recommended changes to the quran to your fake pedo prophet, who readily agreed to the changes.

Your quran was not completed. In moslem sources, it was written that a part of the original manuscripts were eaten by goats.

What the hell is an apostle? This deviant kufr concept has no locus standing in Islamic theology.

islamic theology? wtf is that? A religion copied from Christian and Gnostic sources has theology? You mean fucking kids and 72 virgins in paradise? You must a complete moron to believe that.

There is simply no way around this argument since any subtle difference in any verse of the Quran

We've already went through this. There are over a dozen different versions of the quran around.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether you like it or not, the hadith are the final authority in islam when it comes to moslem scriptures. If there's any contradiction between quran and hadith, hadith gets the final say.

No it wasn't. Even in moslem sources, the quran was written on separate pieces of parchments by various scribes. One of them admitted that he recommended changes to the quran to your fake pedo prophet, who readily agreed to the changes.

Your quran was not completed. In moslem sources, it was written that a part of the original manuscripts were eaten by goats.

Muslim, not Moslem.

Stupid kafir chink.

Quran by all means takes precedence over Hadiths.

Hadiths have no authority on any matter that Quran has clearly laid out the rules, irrespective of how fanatic a believer in Hadiths a dumbfark might be.

Moreover, Hadiths were compiled two centuries or so afterwards, making them unreliable as a source of anything from the get go.

If the argument, stupid as it appears, is that Hadiths tell you how to pray but Quran only orders you to pray, therefore, the religion is not complete without Hadiths, then the question might be asked why Hadiths don't tell you how to defeat nuclear warheads and develop far more powerful weapons to decimate your enemy here on Earth or even if they were to escape Earth sometime in the future.

Their own arguments would render their arguments null and void.

You should place your hands on chink virus victims and heal them if you think you are true Christian believer, as a veritable faggot.

"And they will take up snakes, and if they should drink lethal poison, it will not harm them, and they will place their hands on the sick and they will be healed."

xzpoixu-png.64023

islamic theology? wtf is that? A religion copied from Christian and Gnostic sources has theology? You mean fucking kids and 72 virgins in paradise? You must a complete moron to believe that.

You are talking about a fake religion that praises paedophile priests to high heavens and urges faggot chinks like you to share your posterior with your fake priests when you go to them for confessing your sins.

We've already went through this. There are over a dozen different versions of the quran around.

Like all of your lies built on fake stories and utterly delusional fantasies like all of Christianity or Judaism is built on, those lies were also debunked.

The bogus arguments by Christian kafir paedophilia victims fall apart, as explained above, when it is considered that hundreds of millions/billions of ppl have memorized the Quran for over 14 hundred years. And they have recited it every day, at least 5 times a day, during prayers if not at other occasions. There is simply no way around this argument since any subtle difference in any verse of the Quran would have immediately caused massive disputes and tumult but thankfully Allah SWT has promised in the Quran itself that he will protect it from distortion till the Day of Judgement. so Muslims need not worry about protecting the Quran from corruption by kuffar evildoers but against other evil vile intentions and acts of the kuffar and their agents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quran by all means takes precedence over Hadiths.

Hadiths have no authority on any matter that Quran has clearly laid out the rules, irrespective of how fanatic a believer in Hadiths a dumbfark might be.

That's your own personal moslem opinion vs the opinion of every respected moslem sonni scholar.

Moreover, Hadiths were compiled two centuries or so afterwards, making them unreliable as a source of anything from the get go.

You're talking like a moslem heretic or apostate.

You are talking about a fake religion that praises paedophile priests to high heavens

The only fake religion that praises and worship pedophiles is the moslem religion. It is a well known fact that the moslem prophet fucked a kid. There could be more.

There is simply no way around this argument since any subtle difference in any verse of the Quran would have immediately caused massive disputes

Any massive disputes amongst moslems would lead to public riots and looting. Hence, there's hardly any debates or intellectual discussions within the moslem religion because the dumbfuck moslems are so easily triggered to violence, which again, is a key characteristic of a moslem who idol worships mahomet.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's your own personal moslem opinion vs the opinion of every respected moslem sonni scholar.

Muslim, not "Moslem" and Sunni, not "Sonni".

You moron.

You're talking like a moslem heretic or apostate.

You, as a kafir chink who got his arse penetrated by all and sundry, and by plenty of church leaders and priests, should not be getting into this dicey game of labeling others an apostate.

The only fake religion that praises and worship pedophiles is the moslem religion. It is a well known fact that the moslem prophet fucked a kid. There could be more.

Muslims, not "Moslems".

Unlike polytheists, including trinitarians in who believe in three or multiple fake gods, and are inclined to call every other human being a "God" of something or the other, Muslims are among the staunchest of monotheists.

Muslims can only worship Allah SWT, not any of His creations. He begets not, nor is he begotten.

While it has been largely proven that you are a veritable faggot yearning for the "pleasure" (within quotes) of getting your posterior penetrated, it is merely one of your incorrigible attributes that you project this feature onto all others.

xzpoixu-png.64023

Any massive disputes amongst moslems would lead to public riots and looting. Hence, there's hardly any debates or intellectual discussions within the moslem religion because the dumbfuck moslems are so easily triggered to violence, which again, is a key characteristic of a moslem who idol worships mahomet.

There is no debate or intellectual discussion required in the first place to decide if Believers congregating for prayers are reciting same verses from the same chapters (Surah) or otherwise.

For over 1400 years, Muslims all over the world in all regions have prayed at least 5 times a day (possibly more e.g. during Eid which melayun call Hari Raya) during which verses from the Holy Quran, unmodified and unaltered for over 1400 years now, have been recited.

For many decades if not longer, international Quran recitation competitions, too, have been organized all over the world. There has never been any dispute over any mismatched verse in any of these competitions or in any prayer that included people from all over the world.

The Iranian reciter in this video might be Shia since Iran is majority Shia.

There was no rioting or tumult or commotion over his recitation. Nothing except for praise and admiration.

Likewise, a Bangladeshi reciter in Brunei (melayu) caused no controvery commotion rioting or tumult.

Similarly there are many more videos anybody can look up to disprove your utterly laughably hilarious, illogical false accusation that there are or were ever different versions of the Quran. Anybody making such an absurd allegation, akin to the absurd allegation that a biological father is younger than his biological offspring, should be immediately sent to a mental asylum for psychological care.