• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Singaporeans Agree That Doctor Allan Ooi Was A Retard

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry sorry this is my doggie too, uncle forgot to teach toilet trining, that is why he poo all over the place here and disturb you. pls accept my apologies.

i am oso looking for samurai, see him let me know pls...terima kasih

Like a little cunt in denial, pathetic! Too bad mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan Inchwmn4 and inchwmn3 in asiaone.com forum plus your variants of "tiu"! How about giving me a good suck just like the Zeitgeist old days?:biggrin:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
register more leh....i like to be like soccer referee give out yellow and red cards....must got liao like uncle then ppl will listen to you in whatever forum....if bo liao, then must register many many nicks to attract attention lor

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like a little cunt in denial, pathetic! Too bad mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan Inchwmn4 and inchwmn3 in asiaone.com forum plus your variants of "tiu"! How about giving me a good suck just like the Zeitgeist old days?:biggrin:

tiu is you , you are tiu, you will kena tiu ...simple ...see uncle as usual short and sharp and to the point...scared anot?:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
register more leh....i like to be like soccer referee give out yellow and red cards....must got liao like uncle then ppl will listen to you in whatever forum....if bo liao, then must register many many nicks to attract attention lor

Uncle ki lan lah, no matter what nic you post under your arrogant nature will still shine through! Suck on my dick little mudskipper cunt!:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/83X9WfcRItc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/83X9WfcRItc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurry!, Hurry! The Funniest Show In Political Forums With "mudskipper" reprising multiple roles! Pathetic, pathetic....:biggrin:

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurry!, Hurry! The Funniest Show In Political Forums With "mudskipper" reprising multiple roles! Pathetic, pathetic....:biggrin:

uncle say oredi got liao means ppl will listen to you whether this forum or that forum, dun need to use clones to talk to yourself ......chin bo liao leh.....like dat in siow keng can, in the real world cannot like dat:p:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle say oredi got liao means ppl will listen to you whether this forum or that forum, dun need to use clones to talk to yourself ......chin bo liao leh.....like dat in siow keng can, in the real world cannot like dat:p:biggrin:

Si beh hiao change clothes for what? Suck cock don't need to be so elaborate mah! Some more can talk about using clones! You really must be a siao char bor!:biggrin: Go on...Suck!:biggrin:

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
Si beh hiao change clothes for what? Suck cock don't need to be so elaborate mah! Some more can talk about using clones! You really must be a siao char bor!:biggrin: Go on...Suck!:biggrin:

uncle where got need to use clones, show everybody my nicknames, dun like some people buay kan want to hao lian.....come come and xia suay show everybody...

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
An IMH case in our mist? Siao liao lah!:biggrin:

aiya....little doggie, why you so stupid.....when uncel write to your clone, pls go and log off, change to lone nick and reply to uncle mah.....like dat expose yourself so easily where got fun? ....a bit only win oredi, uncle very sian one you noe:biggrin::rolleyes::p

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya....little doggie, why you so stupid.....when uncel write to your clone, pls go and log off, change to lone nick and reply to uncle mah.....like dat expose yourself so easily where got fun? ....a bit only win oredi, uncle very sian one you noe:biggrin::rolleyes::p

Ai yo eh! Siao char bo na ler hiao ah...........:biggrin:

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yo eh! Siao char bo na ler hiao ah...........:biggrin:

not say i want to say ..... "act blur act seow" tactic shld only be used when you have no other options....u so fast no option oredi? then pls change nick and play again....... sianzzzzzzzz so easy win everytime........:p

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
not say i want to say ..... "act blur act seow" tactic shld only be used when you have no other options....u so fast no option oredi? then pls change nick and play again....... sianzzzzzzzz so easy win everytime........:p

not say I want to say ha? why are you such a siao char bor?:biggrin:

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
not say i want to say ah, had you been gang raped before and that caused your mental instability, cock sucking siao char bor?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

not say i want to say la, dun hv to tell uncle abt what they did to you, uncle will not judge you, it is not your fault, they are too strong, i noe you struggled

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
not say i want to say la, dun hv to tell uncle abt what they did to you, uncle will not judge you, it is not your fault, they are too strong, i noe you struggled

mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan Inchwmn4 and all the Tiu variant clones, siao char bor, lu kong simi lanjiao?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: