• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moron Kojakbt defends Temasek Review

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes if you want to be credible.

The issue here isn't about quoting 10 topics or even if 100 topics can be quoted out. One will be simply wasting time if their mind is already peg on something and choose not to believe what others can prove. :wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best rgds
Kojakbt

p.s. I can’t stand seeing the establishment trying to bully a small site like TR. Hence, I’m involving myself here.

kojak tok cock...didn't he harass, stalk and bully chia tl and jaslyn go...even to the extent taking pic of chia office and post here? not onli dat, he also post jaslyn's kids photo here for ppl to harass them as well...:rolleyes: