• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moron Kojakbt defends Temasek Review

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KING OF MORONS Kojakbt has defended Temasek Review.

Kojakbt, who CLAIM to have been harassed by other people before, is now STICKING HIS NECK out for the NUMBER ONE INTERNET HARASSER Temasek Review!

What a fucking clown!

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/24/open-letter-to-mr-goh-meng-seng/

Hi Meng Seng,

You were quoted by TNP today. There is a war going on between TR and the establishment currently. From what I can see, the establishment is trying to paint TR in a bad light and thereby casting doubts on its credibility. Obviously, they are concerned that TR has now surpassed TodayOnline, BT, TNP in terms of Alexa ranking.

Just want to clarify with you in what you have told TNP in the interview (Getting a taste of its own medicine?). You were obviously referring to events years ago before TR, correct? That would be the time under Wayang Party days?

And can I confirm with you that since the establishment of TR (Aug 2009 – TR took over from wayang party, see http://www.wayangtimes.com/wayang-party-is-now-the-temasek-review.html), the new TR did not stalk or make any false accusations against you?

Best rgds
Kojakbt

p.s. I can’t stand seeing the establishment trying to bully a small site like TR. Hence, I’m involving myself here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is one blur bugger. The guy just did it to GMS again last week. This is the same bloke who thought his mother tongue is Mandarin.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If some self righteous fool wants to defend another self righteous idiot, who are we to stop them from amusing ourselves even further for free? :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If some self righteous fool wants to defend another self righteous idiot, who are we to stop them from amusing ourselves even further for free? :biggrin:

I've seen stupidity on the internet in various forms, but kojakbt is in a class of his own. :cool:

Talk about hypocrisy, this guy allows filth and racist stuff to be posted on his own delphi forum, which he passes off as a pro-opposition forum. All those monikers banned for spamming on Sam's Alfresco Forum, SGForums, HWZ, etc, all find a home there, somehow.

This man is a PAP godsend. And he thinks he's promoting freedom of speech and expression.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
kojak is such a tr roadie. he will kena police interview next on whether he knows who tr is, assuming that police already know who kojak is.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen stupidity on the internet in various forms, but kojakbt is in a class of his own. :cool:

Talk about hypocrisy, this guy allows filth and racist stuff to be posted on his own delphi forum, which he passes off as a pro-opposition forum. All those monikers banned for spamming on Sam's Alfresco Forum, SGForums, HWZ, etc, all find a home there, somehow.

This man is a PAP godsend. And he thinks he's promoting freedom of speech and expression.

Maybe they thought they are the 108 heroes in Liangshan. :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to tell him that anyone who looks up his nic and go to his site will get a shock.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hey kojabt want to zap me why not confront me here?

BTW, i didn't know this place can zap now :biggrin:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehe.... kojakbt and TR are like peas and carrots.

Kojakbt writes a letter to a minister, TR publishes.

Kojakbt gets a reply, TR publishes.

Maybe Kojakbet should takeover the hel from Joseph Ong.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
p.s. I can’t stand seeing the establishment trying to bully a small site like TR. Hence, I’m involving myself here.

I find this line extremely ironic and even hypocratic.

If kojakbt could not put up with the "bullying", then he could put up with the cyberbullying he had been witnessing for years on other forummers??

I dont think the anyone is bullying TR, it has been TR and its likeness that has been going around looking for trouble and attacking so many people.Now, when everyone is hitting back, kojakbt claim this to be establishment bullying TR?

Is he blind? or he is selectively ignorant, backing Tr no matter what but ignore all the harm that TR had done??

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sort of went back and take a good look through the postings in 3in1kopitiam and i realised that the form is not just anti-PAP, which i m operfectly fine, the forum had become perfectly anti-singapore and most of the postings are against singapore and supports any group or media that likes to put Singapore in a bad like.

So end of it, what is that forum doing? Support the work of opposition to bring down PAP dominace or, support those who want to bring the whole of Singapore down?

That is something to think about.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Which part of the elephant have you felt?

And what you said contains any ounce of truth, this forum has now becomes an anti-opposition forum basing on the recent threads. To be specific, it has becomes a playground for PAP Internet Brigade.

:rolleyes:

I sort of went back and take a good look through the postings in 3in1kopitiam and i realised that the form is not just anti-PAP, which i m operfectly fine, the forum had become perfectly anti-singapore and most of the postings are against singapore and supports any group or media that likes to put Singapore in a bad like.

So end of it, what is that forum doing? Support the work of opposition to bring down PAP dominace or, support those who want to bring the whole of Singapore down?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of the elephant have you felt?

And what you said contains any ounce of truth, this forum has now becomes an anti-opposition forum basing on the recent threads. To be specific, it has becomes a playground for PAP Internet Brigade.

:rolleyes:

You call this a playground??? The intention of any given forum of politics is suppose to allow all sides to have their say, whether its pro-PAP. pro-opposition but the main feature here is pro-Singapore.

If the attack is in such a way anti-singapore and not just anti-pap, then why is the person around anyway? So far SBF, both old and new had serve that purpose to some extent of providing views from both sides as balance as possible with little moderation.

You mention the "recent". So how about before "recent"? Dont miss the forest just because of a few rotten trees.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You must at least provide 10 quoted threads of being anti-Singapore. So, by just saying they are anti-Singapore, you expect us to believe?

That's why I ask which part of thew elephant you have felt?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that, the people there are racist with their childish way belittling of other race.

No wonder 3in1 is losing its position in delphi. Its a matter of time that it vanish due to low participation.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must at least provide 10 quoted threads of being anti-Singapore. So, by just saying they are anti-Singapore, you expect us to believe?

That's why I ask which part of thew elephant you have felt?

You think I m going to waste my time to quote every example i find?

Get a life. I have one, do you?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like Kojakbt give me the image of a nerdy looking useless old man with an imagination that he is doing good for the society by staying at home and typing on his computer all the time.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sitting there with 2 browsers tabs open.....

One with 3in1 forum open where he his cursing FTs

And the other with Sammyboy Sex forum open where he is choosing which FT nationality to fuck later.