• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious More Than 1100 moslems Cooked To Death While Worshipping stone At Mecca! MBS Say Not His Fault! Blame Sun, Not Him!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why oh no? Best of both worlds in terms of knowledge.

Local madrasahs may have exchange programme with oversea ones, they are not under the control of MUIS. I worry when your grandsons go for oversea exchange programme, they may be hanged outside down from the wall for failing to memorise the koran. :cry:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local madrasahs may have exchange programme with oversea ones, they are not under the control of MUIS. I worry when your grandsons go for oversea exchange programme, they may be hanged outside down from the wall for failing to memorise the koran. :cry:

Take my advice. You better start worrying where you would go after you breathe your last breath. When the angle of death come rushing to you, you have no time to laugh at them. Your balls would shrink. But wait. Lol.

So you choose. 1 or 2. Lol

1. And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death); they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): “Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire

2. When a righteous believer dies, bright-faced angels from heaven descends with divine perfume and shroud. Then the angels of death comes, and tells the soul to come out to the pleasure and mercy of Allah swt. The soul is then extracted as easily as water comes out from the pitcher

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take my advice. You better start worrying where you would go after you breathe your last breath. When the angle of death come rushing to you, you have no time to laugh at them. Your balls would shrink. But wait. Lol.

1. And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death); they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): “Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire

2. When a righteous believer dies, bright-faced angels from heaven descends with divine perfume and shroud. Then the angels of death comes, and tells the soul to come out to the pleasure and mercy of Allah swt. The soul is then extracted as easily as water comes out from the pitcher
It's best to use evidence based conclusion than one based on hearsays.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If mudslimes die during the haj...they instantly go to heaven...so it's a good thing for the believers

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why advise from pious muslim is either hell threat or death threat?

If a samster wants to choose option 2 but does not know how to proceed, how you can help as a good muslim? :thumbsup:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why advise from pious muslim is either hell threat or death threat?

If a samster wants to choose option 2 but does not know how to proceed, how you can help as a good muslim? :thumbsup:

Thats the problem with disbelievers. When we share the truth, you said Muslims like to use scare tactic. Quran is transparent. You can go check it out.

Get hold of the Quran english translated text. Read it.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the problem with disbelievers. When we share the truth, you said Muslims like to use scare tactic. Quran is transparent. You can go check it out.

Get hold of the Quran english translated text. Read it.

what truth did you share? That time, you ran away with my suggestion of getting your hifiz to recite the koran in melayu.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
what truth did you share? That time, you ran away with my suggestion of getting your hifiz to recite the koran in melayu.

Why take this forum so seriously? What ran away? If you are "sincere" to know the hafiz, then just PM me. We can meet. Of course we know you prefer hiding behind the keyboard. Lol. So dont talk rubbish and move on to next silly post of yours.