• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More stressed out and angry people these days

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days I observe there are more and more people stressed out beyond their ability to cope

This is a very dangerous sign that society is being torn apart at the edges and the tear is becoming bigger and bigger

People fight and quarrel over the smallest of matters

Neighbours fight because one party feeds the stray cat and the other doesn't like it. No matter who is right, there is no need to quarrel so badly

One guy was so angry that after he washed his car, another fella dusted off his car mat and some of the dust landed on his freshly washed car. He was so angry he died of a heart attack on the spot.

At coffee shops, at bus stops, office corridors, MRT stations, even at the beach, I see people shouting at each other, talking to themselves, kicking the dustbins, genrally angry at the world

I feel very sad that people have lost perspective on living just a simple life. Instead they are being trapped in the material world and always worrying about what others talk about them

I met an old colleague today. I downgraded many years ago and have no regular job but I live within my means. He was a high flyer but I found that he is now driving a taxi after he parked at East Coast car park.

I called out to him but he ignored me, saying I got the wrong person. Then he quickly drove away. I feel very sad. There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi but he seemed very ashamed of himself.

Why do people over spend, over commit and stress themselves out

If you can afford to buy a five-room flat, buy a three-room.

If you can afford to buy a Mercedes, buy a Toyota

If you can only afford a Toyota, take taxi.

If you can afford to take taxi, take bus.

If you can only afford to take bus, walk.

That's my philosophy

Take care

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days i observe there are more and more people stressed out beyond their ability to cope

this is a very dangerous sign that society is being torn apart at the edges and the tear is becoming bigger and bigger

people fight and quarrel over the smallest of matters

neighbours fight because one party feeds the stray cat and the other doesn't like it. No matter who is right, there is no need to quarrel so badly

one guy was so angry that after he washed his car, another fella dusted off his car mat and some of the dust landed on his freshly washed car. He was so angry he died of a heart attack on the spot.

At coffee shops, at bus stops, office corridors, mrt stations, even at the beach, i see people shouting at each other, talking to themselves, kicking the dustbins, genrally angry at the world

i feel very sad that people have lost perspective on living just a simple life. Instead they are being trapped in the material world and always worrying about what others talk about them

i met an old colleague today. I downgraded many years ago and have no regular job but i live within my means. He was a high flyer but i found that he is now driving a taxi after he parked at east coast car park.

I called out to him but he ignored me, saying i got the wrong person. Then he quickly drove away. I feel very sad. There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi but he seemed very ashamed of himself.

if you can afford to buy a five-room flat, buy a three-room.

If you can afford to buy a mercedes, buy a toyota

if you can only afford a toyota, take taxi.

That's my philosophy

take care

after stinking shithead lky stole 400-500++ billions into his temasick and gic, and still sucking billions more right now into his temasick, gic and 'reserves'

what do you expect will be the results?

Lky will screw all sinkies to maintain his fucking face

sinkies stupid enough to vote and vote for him and his cockroaches in white

knowing that lky is a fucking self serving bastard who lied and lied to sinkies

sinkies got what they voted for

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TI called out to him but he ignored me, saying I got the wrong person. Then he quickly drove away. I feel very sad. There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi but he seemed very ashamed of himself.

That is because his high flying life depends on getting a salary from others. ( plus not being humble and egoistic - a sinkie behavior) Just earn a salary but act as though he owns the company.

If his high flying abilities is depended by himself, then i bet he is still a high flyer.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days I observe there are more and more people stressed out beyond their ability to cope

This is a very dangerous sign that society is being torn apart at the edges and the tear is becoming bigger and bigger

People fight and quarrel over the smallest of matters

Neighbours fight because one party feeds the stray cat and the other doesn't like it. No matter who is right, there is no need to quarrel so badly

One guy was so angry that after he washed his car, another fella dusted off his car mat and some of the dust landed on his freshly washed car. He was so angry he died of a heart attack on the spot.

At coffee shops, at bus stops, office corridors, MRT stations, even at the beach, I see people shouting at each other, talking to themselves, kicking the dustbins, genrally angry at the world

I feel very sad that people have lost perspective on living just a simple life. Instead they are being trapped in the material world and always worrying about what others talk about them

I met an old colleague today. I downgraded many years ago and have no regular job but I live within my means. He was a high flyer but I found that he is now driving a taxi after he parked at East Coast car park.

I called out to him but he ignored me, saying I got the wrong person. Then he quickly drove away. I feel very sad. There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi but he seemed very ashamed of himself.

That's my philosophy

Take care

thanks. :smile:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi but he seemed very ashamed of himself.

Take care

Yes... There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi even if last time he was a high flyer. As long as the income is an honest one.

I like your philosopy too. I myself have been trying to follow it too.

And you take care too.
!&!!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome to the 2nd Great Depression, my friend!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can afford to marry an SG girl, marry a Vietnamese or Thai girl.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can afford to marry an SG girl, marry a Vietnamese or Thai girl.[/QUOTE]

ha ha, good one!!!:biggrin:

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... There is nothing wrong in driving a taxi even if last time he was a high flyer. As long as the income is an honest one.

I like your philosopy too. I myself have been trying to follow it too.

And you take care too.
!&!!

It is not what you wear, where you stay or what you eat that determines your worth. If one has treated another beings with upmost respect, he will always be respected in whatever circumstances he is in.

This recession will bring out either the Best or the Worst in each of us.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's my philosophy

Take care

hmm between the bus and walk, why no ride bicycle or take MRT???

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can afford to marry an SG girl, marry a Vietnamese or Thai girl.

If you can afford to go Geylang kio kuay, why not pcc and save the money?

:p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's my philosophy

Take care

If can afford to get chio bu with gold plated chee bye.....?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The giant key is for your loose ass !! You farking church thief.

Repent now, you hypocritical satanic snake!!:oIo:

no lah! you got the wrong key to happiness!

methinks more likely, you got the key to self destruction.

see how you reply? like dat call happiness?? :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the fact that you change name here, change name there also indicate you are unstable !!

Don't try to hide your crime of stealing from the church, you Satanic whore !!:eek: