• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More S'pore couples, especially those recently married, getting divorced : MSF report

carefreeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is sad that nowadays marriages do not last. Why? Work stressed, no more love for each other or found new love ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The problem is women today demand to venture beyond their traditional role as wife. Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc. That's all a husband asks and expects. Unfortunately, many wives these days tend to talk and think too much. Hence they are the cause of the breakdown of marriages.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is women today demand to venture beyond their traditional role as wife. Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc. That's all a husband asks and expects. Unfortunately, many wives these days tend to talk and think too much. Hence they are the cause of the breakdown of marriages.
And to make matters worse, you have the bloody Women's Charter always instigating and advocating them to strive to be equal to men. These are all detrimental and disastrous to forming a harmonious family. Today's women will have the mentality of "Even if without you, I will survive".

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And to make matters worse, you have the bloody Women's Charter always instigating and advocating them to strive to be equal to men. These are all detrimental and disastrous to forming a harmonious family. Today's women will have the mentality of "Even if without you, I will survive".

Yep! AWARE, gender equality, women's lib, and so on.

I have observed that single women (whether they "chose" to remain single or are divorced) tend to be horrible people. First class bitches. I guess having a dildo for a sleeping partner and constant companion has made them bitter, not to mention the fact that nobody wants them or the husband hated them enough to divorce them. These types of women, we need to avoid at all costs!:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard an amazing time record between marriage and divorce from one of my acquaintances: one week.

Divorce lawyers are making a killing. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have observed that single women (whether they "chose" to remain single or are divorced) tend to be horrible people. First class bitches. I guess having a dildo for a sleeping partner and constant companion has made them bitter, not to mention the fact that nobody wants them or the husband hated them enough to divorce them. These types of women, we need to avoid at all costs!:eek:

Dildo, vibrator, vegetable, showerhead hydraulic action, pillow or just fingers.

Divorced without children tend to bury themselves in their work. Then enjoy weekend makan sessions with their BFFs. They might have at least one pet.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a couple to be harmonious and loving, the wife has to be submissive. I don't mean to say that every time the wife must give in, but if the husband is right, the wife must accept the fact and reasoning instead of retaliating endlessly. If two persons will remain adamant to clash head-on and with no either party willing to compromise, there's no way the relationship will survive.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
For a couple to be harmonious and loving, the wife has to be submissive. I don't mean to say that every time the wife must give in, but if the husband is right, the wife must accept the fact and reasoning instead of retaliating endlessly. If two persons will remain adamant to clash head-on and with no either party willing to compromise, there's no way the relationship will survive.
Women, we can't live without them, can't live with them either. They can be the source of our greatest joy or the most sorrowful pain. Maybe I am starting to understand why some men turned gay.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
when kids are brought up by maids and never lift a finger to do housework or cook they get married and expect the other half to do, that's the start of the problem

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men dont be stupidl yoi will lose half your money. Fuck and go. Kids mean on top of that they claim ailmony. Use pussy and thats it

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said and it's written in the bible

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
there many factors why married couple divorce.

mainly due to $$$ not enough

some is affair

some is because husband and wife never give and take attitute they always want to win in every arguement.

all the above can be avoided sadly many never able to think.

problem 1: money not enough
how to solve: if low and middle income do your math before planning to have baby in singapore it is very expensive to have a baby the bigger the baby grow the more money u need to spent and wait till they reach teenager more money!

problem 2: affair
how to solve: stay loyal to your partners!

problem 3: never give and take attitute
how to solve: men must always remember this "a happy wife a happy life" or "if you wife is wrong she is right if u are wrong u are wrong!" let wife win everytime and she will stop nagging!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women, we can't live without them, can't live with them either. They can be the source of our greatest joy or the most sorrowful pain. Maybe I am starting to understand why some men turned gay.
Well, Jeff Bezos's ex-wife had a very rich husband to incentivize their divorce and even today, news of Bill Gates and wife Melinda are going separate ways after 27 years of marriage.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

some is affair

some is because husband and wife never give and take attitute they always want to win in every arguement.

problem 1: money not enough -
how to solve: if low and middle income do your math before planning to have baby in singapore it is very expensive to have a baby the bigger the baby grow the more money u need to spent and wait till they reach teenager more money!

how to solve: men must always remember this "a happy wife a happy life" or "if you wife is wrong she is right if u are wrong u are wrong!" let wife win everytime and she will stop nagging!
problem 1: money not enough - Yes, 80% of family disputes originate from this cause.

problem 2: affair - This greatly depends on individual's faithfulness to their spouse. In every marriage, sex plays an important role. If this is not accomplished, the other partner may try to look elsewhere for this.

problem 3: never give and take attitute - I totally disagree that the husband must give in to his wife even when he's in the right. Otherwise, she will get bolder with every victory and eventually, there will come to a time when the husband will be pushed to a corner and goes berserk.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

some is affair

problem 1: money not enough

Hello Bro, i remember you are the one who is now retired in aus land and has a happy married life. In the past your suffer injustice in sg due to social status discrimination. if i am correct on this. forgive me if i remember wrongly.

The way i deal with it is to have a woman-free life. no more such issues in my life and only do the things that resonate and interest me. It is very healthy to live such a life. just to state, i do not hated women and i am not against marriage. Just that the frequencies of relationship by current women is very different to me so it is not compatible to me.

the basis of real relationship is love. That is all to it.

However, current "requirement" of relationship is all about how much your earn, if you can afford a marriage life, nevermind if the woman has an expiry date on giving birth. Then have to deal with the expectation and demand from the women if you are not at her expected level of being a man, so called. Every month, moody red period time and a single trigger will vent towards you. ( women need to be taught again how to behave properly when they have period or have a healthier diet so the effect from period is not that much, there is no such thing as venting towards you when moody during period is normal. It is NOT NORMAL, you are just a fucked up female human being.)

There is nothing much that you as a man is being valued by the woman. it is how much you can provide that is being valued. This is due to the current monetary system of the world it is running now, based on fear and scarcity. I do not go along with the "if you can provide then we can love" Bullshit narrative

The frequency of relationship is too low for me to want to have it.

To me, No wife , Happy Life.

i never agree to Happy wife Happy life. Why a man's happiness in life need to depend on the happiness of a woman, unless you allow it to be this way. I suspect this term is created by full-blown simp or a feminist and to brainwash men to normalise this term.

To be a simp your whole life in order to have a happy marriage is very degrading to a man and not a way to have a happy marriage life. ( if i sound offensive bro, pls forgive me. I prefer to say how i feel rather than hide it. it is the truth on how i think on this matter)

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I truly believe there are good women out there who has less misgivings which i had mentioned despite the fact that we are living in a low frequency monetary system of the world at the moment.

Just to show and this woman here might be a good one to marry and yes she is already married and still in her 20s.