• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More sinkies following Khaw's instruction to dump their elderly parents in JB

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having children is like gambling that they will take care of you when you are old.

As with all gambles, sometimes you lose the bet. :cool:

That is why I make sure I will never rely on them for $. Maybe some TLC of visiting us during CNY with my grand kids thats all. I thanks my lucky stars I don't have those grown up children that got hands got legs still stay with parents and rely on them for a living.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw a similar case to a family staying in Jurong East a couple of years back. Was a my friend's house for the weekend mahjong session when we noticed a middle aged man tied this old lady to my friend's neighbor front door. At 1st we thought nothing of it until we went down for dinner and got a shock when we saw that same old lady still tied to the main gate. We tried to communicate with her but she just looked at us with a blank look so my friend called up his neighbor and told him. When he came home he got a shock too and quickly brought the old lady in. Later found out from my friend that the neighbor's brother inlaw made his dimentia mother draw out all her savings and dump his mother to his elder sisters house and ran road.