• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More evidence that SAF is a guniang wayang army.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

how many plugs are there in Lakiun Camp​

Question

hi everyone as mentioned in the title, will be going to brunei 4 lancer later! would like to know frm those who done lancer on how many wall plug r thr jic there like 3 plugs or smtg whther nid brg xtra powerbank. ty in advance

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.nowadays the BMT is like guniang.

Some recruit can't even clear 2.4km at 12.20min.

When you need to bring on the FBO and need to clear obstacles , how are you going to do ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays they claim that bringing woman into NS and it helps to balance up.

Nowadays National Service is like Guniang and even modify your most simple IPPT and SOC.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

how many plugs are there in Lakiun Camp​

Question

hi everyone as mentioned in the title, will be going to brunei 4 lancer later! would like to know frm those who done lancer on how many wall plug r thr jic there like 3 plugs or smtg whther nid brg xtra powerbank. ty in advance

Is this guniang talking about anal plugs?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I donch understand is why our SAF need to train in overseas terrain when the core basis is the defence of our country? The logic is that you familiarise your army with the grounds that you need to defend instead of an alien environment that serves no purpose…specially like Australia or Taiwan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure there are shops at the camps that sell the relevant accessories, albeit at slightly higher prices.

You probably need only one phone bank for when you're out in the jungle, but all bets are off in this current generation that is addicted to TikTok, IG stories, streaming and mobile gaming. And the incessant need to communicate with whoever is on this shitty island while you're doing overseas reservist training e.g. girlfriend, wife, parents, friends etc. Radio silence for one or two weeks would be unbearable for them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I donch understand is why our SAF need to train in overseas terrain when the core basis is the defence of our country? The logic is that you familiarise your army with the grounds that you need to defend instead of an alien environment that serves no purpose…specially like Australia or Taiwan
sg must have agreement with brunei that if brunei gets bruised saf will provide brudderly support, and vice versa. so must train in brunei jungle mah. if any shit happens, sinkie moms will most likely fly out their guniang sons to uk or arsetralia. and bruneians sexpecting sinkie nsmen to arrive will be left to fend for themselves.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How else to fully utilize the ever-increasing sacred cow that is the defence budget? :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's son is super on the ball during BMT and made it to OCS. My friend fucked him up and asked him why he's such an idiot and doesn't know how to keng. My friend was a super keng king during NS. He feels that his son is a disgrace to him.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask their maids to carry their full packs how to clear anything. I would be shocked if they even know how to rinse their soiled panties in camp

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ask their maids to carry their full packs how to clear anything. I would be shocked if they even know how to rinse their soiled panties in camp
wear once, sniff, and throw. they can leave some sniffable memorabilia behind in brunei.
1724667353183.jpeg

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here don't need to defend all high rise buildings massive arty or rocket barrage more than enough wipe out most of the population

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm sure there are shops at the camps that sell the relevant accessories, albeit at slightly higher prices.

You probably need only one phone bank for when you're out in the jungle, but all bets are off in this current generation that is addicted to TikTok, IG stories, streaming and mobile gaming. And the incessant need to communicate with whoever is on this shitty island while you're doing overseas reservist training e.g. girlfriend, wife, parents, friends etc. Radio silence for one or two weeks would be unbearable for them.
There are no shops in the camp, that is why this NSman posted the question on Reddit. There are also no shops outside the camp within walking distance. But now, with the telecom coverage, they can get internet inside the camp, hence need to charge all their shit.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend's son is super on the ball during BMT and made it to OCS. My friend fucked him up and asked him why he's such an idiot and doesn't know how to keng. My friend was a super keng king during NS. He feels that his son is a disgrace to him.
It is good to be on the ball, and learn as much as possible during NS, and try to enjoy the two years.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is the million dollar question and one in which sinkies are too stupid to ask. In fact, the only military training that SAF needs to do is urban warfare training, and how to fight Stalingrad style. How to turn every HDB block into fortified stronghold, how to set up ambushes from HDB blocks, how to channel enemy columns down one of the highways and whack them, practicing moving reinforcements rapidly from MRT station to MRT station, etc. U don't see any of this training. Which means to say MINDEATH does not anticipate sinkies fighting on home soil at all. Then why need an SAF?