• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Cases of Ah Peks Showing Off KKJs Exposed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 Aug, 2009 10:41
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Gross acts! S'pore uncles are urinating in public. Why no control?

Men in Singapore seem to be urinating in public more often these days. A man was caught last week peeing near a busy Serangoon North walkway. Now a STOMPer has caught another man using a drain near a void deck in Compassvale Link as his personal toilet.

The disgusted Resident said:

"I was walking past Block 268D Compassvale Link, when I witnessed a middle-aged man wearing a white underwear with his bermuda below his waistline sneaking behind the void deck drain area.

"I was puzzled why he was hiding behind the void deck but to my surprise he was peeing.

"I believe that the man has this uncivilised habit to pee in the public just because he assumes that there is no one around. What happens if a woman passing by sees him? Eeww!

"The Town Council should make sure there are regular patrols around the area to ensure that these barbaric people don't pee anywhere they like.

"Peeing in public is disgusting behaviour, especially if female residents see it."

getArticlePhoto.do

In the Serangoon North case, the man pees at the walkway every morning, according to STOMPer Eric. The STOMPer also hopes that the authorities will take appropriate action.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cos need to cut cost and refrain from using toilet at home due to being replaced by FTrash? And soon, they will be forced to shit on the grass patches like dogs?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are our New-water safe for public consumption ?

To answer your question, just go see the big open drain just in front of Sim Lim Square that lead to the Marina Barrage. Eventually you will drink this water.

Go see and your will find the answer.