• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MONEY LAUNDERING: Is This One Such Method As Suggest By A Forumner? Any EXPERTS Here?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">makapa <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">2:17 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 14) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">23880.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">
icon1.gif
China Developer Bid Up $82M Land to $251M!
<hr style="background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152); color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr><td>Nov 6, 2009</td><td>
</td><td>UPPER THOMSON CONDO PLOT</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- headline one : start -->
</td></tr> <tr><td>$251m bid for condo plot </td><td><!--10 min-->
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- headline one : end -->
</td></tr> <tr><td>Sum far exceeds $82m trigger bid in tender that drew only six bidders </td></tr><tr><td><!-- Author -->
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colspan="2">By Joyce Teo
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- show image if available -->
</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
ST_IMAGES_JTTHOMSON.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

The 2.1ha 99-year leasehold site can be developed into a condominium of up to 20 storeys with about 400 units. -- PHOTO: URBAN REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->A CONDOMINIUM plot in Upper Thomson Road has attracted a much higher-than-expected bid from a mystery developer, even though the number of bids was well below recent levels.
<table valign="top" align="left" width="200"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="padr8"><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story --> FEWER BIDS
'The relatively smaller number of bids suggests developers are cautious, in anticipation of the announcement of the government land sales programme.'

Knight Frank chairman Tan Tiong Cheng

MEASURES WORKING
'This tender would be one of the first few cases that suggest the recent government measures have had some bearing on market behaviour and that there is some cautiousness in the market.'

Jones Lang LaSalle's head of research, South-east Asia, Dr Chua Yang Liang

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%">
</td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">slohand2 <nobr></nobr></td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">3:25 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">makapa <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (3 of 14) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"></td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">23880.3 in reply to 23880.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">This is obviously laundering when they pay 2 and a half times the trigger bids. Same as the Laguna enbloc by an Indonesian party which was eventually blocked by their government. if this is not hot money I dont know what is.</td></tr> <tr><td></td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" width="24%" nowrap="nowrap"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" width="50%" nowrap="nowrap"> Reply</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>Treasure Well Investments, whose parent company is Total Wonder Holdings - both unknown names here - put in a bid of $251.34 million, the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) said.
That far exceeds the $82 million trigger bid or $174 per sq ft set by URA for the 2.1ha 99-year leasehold site. It works out to $533 psf of gross floor area, a price that consultants said was aggressive.
The site can be developed into a condo of up to 20 storeys with about 400 units.
This highest bid was also 21 per cent above the second-highest bid of $206.8 million or $439 psf of gross floor area from Far East's Tuas Hi-Tech Park.
The other bidders were Sim Lian Land, Frasers Centrepoint, Chip Eng Seng's CEL Development and GuocoLand's First Changi Development.
Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times
[email protected]

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MONEY LAUNDERING: Is This One Such Method As Suggest By A Forumner? Any EXPERTS H

Ofcourse he pray to Allah the only true God that he believe. Are expecting him to pray to Pig or Wukong or Kali ? Even Jesus according to bible while on the cross was calling Allah saying Eli Eli lama sabahtani. You stupid pig! better go back to your sty.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MONEY LAUNDERING: Is This One Such Method As Suggest By A Forumner? Any EXPERTS H

Ofcourse he pray to Allah the only true God that he believe. Are expecting him to pray to Pig or Wukong or Kali ? Even Jesus according to bible while on the cross was calling Allah saying Eli Eli lama sabahtani. You stupid pig! better go back to your sty.

This is a good one....... :oIo: to the BABE:oIo:

Natural Nine

Alfrescian
Loyal

???????????????????????????????????????????

Q. What is the word for word literal definition of "Eli Eli Lama sabachthani"? What's the meaning of these words in Aramaic and Greek ?
(Submitted by: Maria)

A. The scripture in question is in Matthew 27:

" From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land. About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" ["Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" in King James Version Bible] -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:45-46, NIV)
Here is the Greek text: ηλί, ηλί
Eli, Eli (or Eloi, Eloi): literally God, God

λαμά, λαμμα
lama or lamma: literally why

σαβαχθανί
sabachthani: literally you have forsaken (abandoned) me

Strong's Greek-English Concordance says that these Greek words are "transliterations" of Hebrew/Aramaic words. [Transliteration is the attempt to make a word sound the same in another language.] The King James Version, The New International Version and most others have transliterated the Greek words into English — "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"
Interestingly, in death, Jesus was quoting scripture from the Old Testament:

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?" (Psalms 22:1-2, NIV)

??????????????????????????????????????????

Natural Nine

Alfrescian
Loyal

???????????????????????????????????????????

Q. What is the word for word literal definition of "Eli Eli Lama sabachthani"? What's the meaning of these words in Aramaic and Greek ?
(Submitted by: Maria)

A. The scripture in question is in Matthew 27:

" From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land. About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" ["Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" in King James Version Bible] -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:45-46, NIV)
Here is the Greek text: ηλί, ηλί
Eli, Eli (or Eloi, Eloi): literally God, God

λαμά, λαμμα
lama or lamma: literally why

σαβαχθανί
sabachthani: literally you have forsaken (abandoned) me

Strong's Greek-English Concordance says that these Greek words are "transliterations" of Hebrew/Aramaic words. [Transliteration is the attempt to make a word sound the same in another language.] The King James Version, The New International Version and most others have transliterated the Greek words into English — "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"
Interestingly, in death, Jesus was quoting scripture from the Old Testament:

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?" (Psalms 22:1-2, NIV)

??????????????????????????????????????????

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks folks for your silliness!

Another 3 pappies IB exposed for all to see.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">dragonclaws2 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">Nov-6 7:48 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (2 of 12) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">23917.2 in reply to 23917.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">LAND IS A RARE COMMODITY IN OUR LITTLE RED DOT. NOW IF WE ALLOW FOREIGNERS AND FOREIGN COMPANY TO OVER BID THIS WAY?
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE OUTCOME OF SUCH ACTIONS? YES IT BENEFITS THE TAXES COLLECTED AND THE IMAGE THAT WE ARE BECOMING VERY EXPENSIVE.
BUT WHAT DOES IT DO FOR THE ORDINARY ""LOCAL"""" HOME BUYERS AND THE ORDINARY PLEBIANS?
WHEN WE PLAY ABOUT WITH OUR LIMITED RESOURCE LAND....IT'S ALMOST THE END!
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF HOMES AND LAND OWNED BY FOREIGNERS AND FOREIGN COMPANIES( INCLUDING PRs) TODAY-IN TERMS OF PRIVATE PROPERTIES AS WELL AS HDB?????????