• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOM to make investigation on termination of foreigners a top priority. FTs are here to create good jobs for Sinkies and thus must be protected.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman boss, what do you expect? Not only locals have to deal with it, why are foreigners surprised of being terminated by a lady boss?

This foreigner get fucked by lady boss and then blamed the entire Singaporeans. I suspect his anti-Singaporeans attitude is the reason he deserves to be terminated.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He noted that throughout his employment, his former employer, a prominent lawyer in a certain area, frequently made discriminatory and derogatory remarks about his language and nationality.

He mentioned that his employer implied that his English proficiency did not meet their expectations because he wasn’t from Singapore, which she cited as grounds for termination.

Additionally, he experienced mental stress from her consistent gaslighting. Despite his diligent efforts to earn her approval through hard work, he was still let go.

What's the big fuss about? He was fairly considered by the employer, even given a trial probation for 11 days.

If you're such a talent, you can easily find employment elsewhere, within the shitty island or outside of it.

Fair+Consideration+Framework.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
life sucks, fucking deal with it......sinkees had been targeted and led on merry go round chases in 'interviews' by FT infested 'human resource departments' who had no intention of hiring them, for decades
now the shoe is on the other foot...... :thumbsup:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a quite number of Singaporeans from the older generations (baby boomers and Gen X) succeeded working in the SME. A stable job in longer term as compared to the hire and fire MNC :thumbsdown:

A good SME provided a career for its employee, flexible benefits that is comparable to the MNC and oversea travelling opportunities :biggrin:

People who worked long tenure in the SME are usually the winning Singaporeans :roflmao:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
graduates cannot get experience because employers want experience but...repeat to infinity.

In Australia, majority of skilled immigrants start at the bottom moonlighting as grocery stockers, waiters, taxi drivers etc until their foreign certifications can be certified and they gain enough "Australia experience" or network into a job.

In US, military veterans can invoke "military preference" when apply for gov jobs. Employer sponsor green cards need immi attorneys that only real large tech co's can afford, and got annual quota for each cuntry. Tiongcock and Incredible India applicants can wait long long, 10+ years.

Fuck SG. Fuck PAP.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a quite number of Singaporeans from the older generations (baby boomers and Gen X) succeeded working in the SME. A stable job in longer term as compared to the hire and fire MNC :thumbsdown:

A good SME provided a career for its employee, flexible benefits that is comparable to the MNC and oversea travelling opportunities :biggrin:

People who worked long tenure in the SME are usually the winning Singaporeans :roflmao:
Lanjiao all the SME I work employ Pinoys and jiuhu kias I was the only sinkie with ITE interns

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SMEs employ foreigners cos they are cheaper,easier to manage and they have no NS liabilities,not because they are more skilled.
Not only SMEs nabei I apply for job at MNC knn the HR and manager from Philippines and Malaysia, shipping company and advertising company

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only SMEs nabei I apply for job at MNC knn the HR and manager from Philippines and Malaysia, shipping company and advertising company
Yes.Obviously the govt conspired with employers against sinkee employees.In coming GE,I will do what is necessary to rectify the adverse situation.Singaporeans come first !

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao all the SME I work employ Pinoys and jiuhu kias I was the only sinkie with ITE interns

Bro, the same can be said for the MNC. Hire a few sinkies working for the sake of the quotas.

One SME that I had worked with for 8 years (not long) but a stable relax job :biggrin: and my friends working in the MNC changed jobs every year saying that his/her bosses forced them to resign by setting unrealistic KPI :frown:

They are envy of me working in the SME :inlove: