• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOM to make investigation on termination of foreigners a top priority. FTs are here to create good jobs for Sinkies and thus must be protected.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only SMEs nabei I apply for job at MNC knn the HR and manager from Philippines and Malaysia, shipping company and advertising company

You must tell them your family come here from other countries too. We are all Asians and that give them the impression that you are with them :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
P
Bro, the same can be said for the MNC. Hire a few sinkies working for the sake of the quotas.

One SME that I had worked with for 8 years (not long) but a stable relax job :biggrin: and my friends working in the MNC changed jobs every year saying that his/her bosses forced them to resign by setting unrealistic KPI :frown:

They are envy of me working in the SME :inlove:
Yes.Singapore employers employ sinkee employees for the sake of foreign worker quotas.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.Singapore employers employ sinkee employees for the sake of foreign worker quotas.

These farking smelly sinkie employers that disliked the local people intensely and it is our votes for the oppositions in the GE 2011 and BE 2013 that punished them :devilish:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinki is always the bag holder tgat nobody really care

Talents always have golden parachute if they kpkb even those Bengali also have newspaper cover
Lol, sinkies work for 20yrs n only get 3mths retrenchment salary ,cb pspigs jeep quiet ,lol