• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM to Sinkie men - Accept Ugly Sinkie women or Regret

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women all the same lah. If pretty, at least you get a good sight when humping.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Old Fart really means is 'accept ugly women AND regret it'..hehehe

But I believe real men are not like him...and he should stop preaching like everyone must follow him and treat him like God,, I do not think real men can be like him and have ugly wife...or like his 'son' who likes men....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If not how come we have Women Charter?

What Old Fart really means is 'accept ugly women AND regret it'..hehehe

But I believe real men are not like him...and he should stop preaching like everyone must follow him and treat him like God,, I do not think real men can be like him and have ugly wife...or like his 'son' who likes men....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it: MM Lee

MM Lee Kuan Yew also defended the policy of promoting marriage between highly-educated Singaporeans, a policy seen by critics as a form of social engineering, and dismissed the notion of love at first sight.

"People get educated, the bright ones rise, they marry equally well-educated spouses. The result is their children are likely to be smarter than the children of those who are gardeners," he said.

"It's a fact of life. You get a good mare, you don't want a dud stallion to breed with your good mare. You get a poor foal."

People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it, he said.

that the advice he gave to his son?
what about women which fail in every business venture, should except her too?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY doesn't believe in love at first sight.

He believes in love at first fright.

Kwa-Geok-Choo.jpg

Yikes! :eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senile old fart automatically assumes that sexual attraction is for procreation and the propagation of family lineage, and not for recreation and entertainment. :rolleyes:

Frankly though, with that kind of daughter, daughter-in-law and wife, I'd keep my mouth shut about it.

And, Old Fart Lee, it's not like the genes in the Lee family were that exceptional... after all, you got an albino grandson. What are the odds?

No looks, no quality genes, and not that great in the personality/character department.

Honestly, what are you good for?

09c-leekuanyew.jpg

Aiya, he should consider this lah ... 一个丑媳妇,三代丑子孙。This kind of curse is no joke, you know.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I can almost imagine the conversation Old Lee had with his son when Old Lee has to convince LHL to take Ho Ching as a wife.... :smile:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought dinosaurs were extinct?

Shouldn't somebody catch this old dinosaur and put him in a zoo? I think after decades of bonking an ugly woman and producing a wimpy and looney offsprings, he now has plenty of regrets. Maybe he has a secret desire to do a real babe?

Too late you old coot. You will never know how shiok it is with a real woman.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eee !

I can almost imagine the conversation Old Lee had with his son when Old Lee has to convince LHL to take Ho Ching as a wife.... :smile:

I can understand his feeling when he wake up and see what is before him. Oh, man ! No words can describe that. I wonder whether he did scream out loud. I'm very curious.

miyuki-hatoyama-ho-ching-2009-11-14-10-11-39.jpg

Japanese prime minister Yukio Hatoyama's wife Miyuki, right, is greeted by Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's wife.

I wonder what was in his mind when he saw that pic. Perhaps, it was like, "Shit ! (I) Shouldn't have listened to that cockeyed."

cockeyedCP10354.jpg