• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mistress/Whore slut-shamed by Wife in public library!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, let's do it your way.:thumbsup: "Let fools believe what fools believe, there's no need to correct them."

Fucking fools will always be fucking fools, they remain fools because their minds refuse to accept anything that deviates from their beliefs. Let's pray for them. Or in your case, whip 'em!:biggrin:
Tell that to yourself the asshole and fool calling others one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i’m very jealous and envious of you. no more smegma for me since primary school, but you have so much of it until now.
what a coward liar sore loser why don’t you go bully @jw5 that called you not the sharpest tool in the shed but go after me that merely agreed with him?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am sharper than you, but then again I am 90 and you are 80. You will get sharper with age.
That's a negative buddy! People don't get sharper with age. The fact that you think so worries me. But then again best buddy, you know what you're doing! And you believe what you want to believe.:thumbsup::biggrin: So you're all good!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You fucking cheebye collect cock cheese from all your customers. You cocksucking whore!
Cock cheese?:eek::eek:

am0jlmc9g1c31.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Perhaps I am deluded, but then again I am 90+ so you have to forgive me.
Oh you have come to the right place, buddy! I am a pastor. I preach forgiveness, love, and kindness. You should come join our congregation. We take love to a higher god-satisfying level.:inlove: I promise you that you will love it.:thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
Oh you have come to the right place, buddy! I am a pastor. I preach forgiveness, love, and kindness. You should come join our congregation. We take love to a higher god-satisfying level.:inlove: I promise you that you will love it.:thumbsup:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh............. I always believe that we should try to forgive a lot and forget a little..................................

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh............. I always believe that we should try to forgive a lot and forget a little..................................
Buddy, we do just that! We forgive and love (in all sorts of imaginable and unimaginable ways!:biggrin:). And then we forget what went on. And we repeat the following Sunday.:inlove::biggrin: