• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Khaw admits that his bill was $25,000, not $8!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
rilek brother... so negative, he cannot take it. later kena admitted again another $25,000

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
friend not to be rude or anything just being straightforward, i know a lot people that earn below 2k. and its just barely enough to meet their ends. asking them to pay just 300 more a month for insurance is not possible. the issue of poverty is very real, imagine people of this group strike by critical illness?

What the Fuck

$2,000 a month still have $$$ to go to Geylang for a fuck every week?

Peasants aren't worth helping

They have rubbish morals and cannot be reformed

That is why they are getting fucked by Society

Because they are lazy and lecherous

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody liar, now its being exposed. medical affordable?
That's what he paid - $8. You simply can't stretch the dollars to $25,000 !

He is telling you to join the civil service - and buy health insurance - stupid !

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
From some friends in the teaching profession, there are still many school kids who cannot afford a proper meal during recess. How to ask their folks to buy insurance when day-to-day needs can't be met? Our policy makers are just living in another world. The people who feed info to these policy makers only present what their masters want to listen to. That's the hard truth.

i go foodcourt, i see old spore uncle/aunty clearing tables
i go changi airport, i see old uncle/aunty cleaning toilet & pushing trolley
i go petrol kiosk, i see old uncle work as pump attendant

wtf? these old folks should enjoy their old age, not made to work becos they dun want to burden their children and need to earn their next meal!

CCB is the pap ministers/mps blind not to see all these happenings? or are they simply too hard-hearted to care? or both!! WTF. this type government u still want? u stupid or what :mad:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

wtf? these old folks should enjoy their old age, not made to work becos they dun want to burden their children and need to earn their next meal!

CCB is the pap ministers/mps blind not to see all these happenings? or are they simply too hard-hearted to care? or both!! WTF. this type government u still want? u stupid or what :mad:

Wah

You speak of stars and dreams

You want to pay for them?

Go ahead man and pay for their meals every day

Don't drag all your Sinkie friends in

You think everyone wants to help the poor and useless?????

Use your fucking brains!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah

You speak of stars and dreams

You want to pay for them?

Go ahead man and pay for their meals every day

Don't drag all your Sinkie friends in

You think everyone wants to help the poor and useless?????

Use your fucking brains!

CCB ivebert dog,

your fucking pap ministers should help them. and u, faster go under the table and suck their cock, swallow their cum

fuck u.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB ivebert dog,

your fucking pap ministers should help them. and u, faster go under the table and suck their cock, swallow their cum

fuck u.

Cheebye Kia

Everyone that opposes your 3rd world thinking is a PAP supporter?

Fuck you

Wake up your fucking idea

Your thinking is irresponsible and shifts all responsibility to PAP
If you really want to help them, HELP THEM DIRECTLY

Stop barking like a mad dog online

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Kia

Everyone that opposes your 3rd world thinking is a PAP supporter?

Your thinking is irresponsible and shifts all responsibility to PAP
If you really want to help them, HELP THEM DIRECTLY

Stop barking like a mad dog online

CCB ivebert dog,

fuck u.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB ivebert dog,

fuck u.

Start using your rep power points to reduce his reputation points. whe it reaches zero, he will not get the erection of seeing his dogshit publish immediately. Just click "I disagree" instead of the other way round. I know you have only one. But I am sure the brothers here can help. I've used up mine for today.

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello!!! Are you sure all you see are aunties and uncles??? They have been replaced by the "cheaper", "faster" FT!!!!

Glad to see your high ideals and dreams. But the current real situation is that...

The old uncles and aunties are lucky if they can get these jobs!!!

The truth is, they have been replaced by foreigners in these jobs. Seriously, haven't you seen that most cleaners are younger and from china these days??

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello!!! Are you sure all you see are aunties and uncles??? They have been replaced by the "cheaper", "faster" FT!!!!

Glad to see your high ideals and dreams. But the current real situation is that...

The old uncles and aunties are lucky if they can get these jobs!!!

The truth is, they have been replaced by foreigners in these jobs. Seriously, haven't you seen that most cleaners are younger and from china these days??

there are so many reasons to vote against the pap. i can only hope tonite will have good news for the oppo parties.