• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Obama to replace Biden

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will Be tariffs including imports from allies japan and South Korea. So pivot will go to china
During his last term. it was already proven that this part of the world had suffered economically under his administration. Be prepared.

Trump is good for Americans. That's why he always boasts: Make America Great Again. Unless you are a Yankee, I don't think you'll have accolades about him.

If he succeeds in washing his hands off the regional security in this part of the world (ie: South China Sea, East China Sea, etc), he will push some of the weaker countries to change and become more affirmed to take side with China. Do you want more of this?

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next year, you will know if he's elected. By that time, all in this part of the world, including Japan, will face the consequences. More jobless rates in Sinkieland. I hope you'll continue to be delighted by then.

You must be very much behind time if you still don't know that Trump is racists towards all, except his own Americans. Do a GOOGLE search yourself. Eg: Trump is 'legitimizing' hate incidents against Asian Americans, Trump's 'Chinese Virus' tweet helped lead to rise in racist anti-Asian, Trump's racist rhetoric was blamed for a 145% rise in hate crimes, Trump's encouragement of racism against Asian Americans is an affront to all Americans, etc.

Need I say more?

Biden couldn't manage well due to his dementia and as such, he's getting senile as well. However, at least he is not so against Asia, except China, which I fully welcome because the CCP is ruthless and does whatever it wants.
Chinese virus.? He never said that..he said China Virus..and the Virus is from China...like Spanish flu recorded in Spain, Ebola virus from the Ebola river, Parkinson's Disease named after Parkinson...SARs....from Hong Kong Which is the Special Administrative Region of chi con land....so stating facts is racists?

And the racism against Asians things...like ang mors don't face racism in China....and the racists thing in America..werent the Asians targeted by niggers ? Because Asians and Chinese were the successful migrants in yabkeel, and destroys the left narrative of white privilege etc? So that is trump fault? Biden good because he is destroying Yankee land and the world to fulfill the Globalists agenda? During trump time...inflation was as bad as now? And inflation is caused by Trump? U should get yr TDS checked...and I wish trump was a racists...if he was..he would not have made that fuckeins Slut

Elaine Chao​

Transport secretary and got stabbed in the back by that slut​

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese virus.? He never said that..he said China Virus..and the Virus is from China...like Spanish flu recorded in Spain, Ebola virus from the Ebola river, Parkinson's Disease named after Parkinson...SARs....from Hong Kong Which is the Special Administrative Region of chi con land....so stating facts is racists?

And the racism against Asians things...like ang mors don't face racism in China....and the racists thing in America..werent the Asians targeted by niggers ? Because Asians and Chinese were the successful migrants in yabkeel, and destroys the left narrative of white privilege etc? So that is trump fault? Biden good because he is destroying Yankee land and the world to fulfill the Globalists agenda? During trump time...inflation was as bad as now? And inflation is caused by Trump? U should get yr TDS checked...and I wish trump was a racists...if he was..he would not have made that fuckeins Slut

Elaine Chao​

Transport secretary and got stabbed in the back by that slut​

Suits you. But you will regret and don't come crying 2 or 3 years from now. So, it makes you happy to see Asian economies going down when the Trump administration is in charge. No wonder your "Hypocrite" nick suits you perfectly well.

Furthermore, if Trump had been so good as you claim to be, why couldn't he continue with his second term previously? And don't come and tell me that the Democrats had used unfair tactics. I don't buy this reason. Only Trump Tards will continue to insist on this.

For me, I can only see Trump is good for the Yankees. No one else benefits, besides that.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
During his last term. it was already proven that this part of the world had suffered economically under his administration. Be prepared.

Trump is good for Americans. That's why he always boasts: Make America Great Again. Unless you are a Yankee, I don't think you'll have accolades about him.

If he succeeds in washing his hands off the regional security in this part of the world (ie: South China Sea, East China Sea, etc), he will push some of the weaker countries to change and become more affirmed to take side with China. Do you want more of this?
I think china is the biggest trading country on the planet. It buys more stuffs from everyone else. In the old days, you need to please the US as it was the biggest customer. But today, there are three big regional Economy. The US, EU and china. Despite pressure, EU companies, are reluctant to abandon China as they made huge profit the last 15 years doing business there. ASML, the chip maker machine manufacturer exports about one machine a day to China. It's a huge market even for wine, cognac, whisky, brandy, pork, beef, grapes, oil, gas...... Much bigger than the US.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think china is the biggest trading country on the planet. It buys more stuffs from everyone else. In the old days, you need to please the US as it was the biggest customer. But today, there are three big regional Economy. The US, EU and china. Despite pressure, EU companies, are reluctant to abandon China as they made huge profit the last 15 years doing business there. ASML, the chip maker machine manufacturer exports about one machine a day to China. It's a huge market even for wine, cognac, whisky, brandy, pork, beef, grapes, oil, gas...... Much bigger than the US.

China is running out of money.

China will get more sanctions and restrictions.

Manufacturing and companies are moving out of China.

China should focus on preventing a civil war on the mainland instead of stirring shit in other people's backyard e.g. South China Sea, Taiwanese politics.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suits you. But you will regret and don't come crying 2 or 3 years from now. So, it makes you happy to see Asian economies going down when the Trump administration is in charge. No wonder your "Hypocrite" nick suits you perfectly well.

Furthermore, if Trump had been so good as you claim to be, why couldn't he continue with his second term previously? And don't come and tell me that the Democrats had used unfair tactics. I don't buy this reason. Only Trump Tards will continue to insist on this.

For me, I can only see Trump is good for the Yankees. No one else benefits, besides that.
When trump was In charge...the Asian economies were just fine....U think now with the Biden inflation...things are better?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is running out of money.

China will get more sanctions and restrictions.

Manufacturing and companies are moving out of China.

China should focus on preventing a civil war on the mainland instead of stirring shit in other people's backyard e.g. South China Sea, Taiwanese politics.
Manufacturing are not moving out of China. BMW, Mercedes, mini all build their EV's in china. Apple is still in China. They cannot move out.
What is happening is factories are shifting from the more developed and expensive part of China to the less developed and cheaper areas.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think chicons land is buying Al these luxuries like before?