• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kamala Harris to replace Biden

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kamala Harris reveals she will be freeing all ILLEGAL ALIENS from detention centers in the United States if she becomes President

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally! It didn’t make much sense anymore for him, and I’m relieved to be moving forward. I think I will write my dissertation about American presidents, which I believe will be both interesting and insightful. The history and influence of these leaders offer a wealth of material to explore. I’m hopeful that the guys at https://ukwritings.com/buy-dissertation will be able to provide the assistance I need to bring my ideas to fruition. I’m still waiting for their response, but I’m optimistic that their expertise will help me navigate this complex topic and produce a strong dissertation

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
kamunism-ny-post_16x9-1600x900.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
America is not ready for a woman president, Dem or Republican. Period. Male chauvinism and misogyny run deep in their patriarchal political system.

If Kamala wins, I chop.
Women consist of 50% of the population but they may not support woman candidates.