• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member of AGC is in SammyBoy! His Nick is LockeLiberal. Case FIXED!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

LOL! You only need less than 3 mins to do the image lah. You want? I can help you do somemore.

If you know where I can find a job that can surf the Internet and fuck people like you, please let me know. I can do it for them during my spare time and will do it for free if it is to expose idiots like you.

The end of the trial is near is that why you are always here defending Tey all the way? LOL!

I changed my avatar because I found someone more ChewCheng than the girly pinky. You like?

Imagine all the words that you have used against ChewCheng...and what people will think looking at Tey's picture! LOL!

Using the same argument that we should believe the address you put is as good as believing that you are the real WongMengMeng (but of course we all know you are not because the real WongMengMeng not as gong as you). Stop contradicting yourself BODOH!

Be careful, birdflu is spreading in China and it is nearer to you than sinkies here. I teach you lah...pity you. Try to edit all the earlier postings for Asterix and Rumpole so that I cannot find anymore similarity of the words that you used.

Singaporeans, you see this lousy JIAKLIAOBEES even got time to draw cartoon. Which must have been done before hand.

WITH YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY!

Something FISHY is going on. The end of the trial is near. They want to complete the FIX by manipulating public opinion!

How many times do I have to tell you JIAKLIAOBEE ChewCheng who should have ABORTED at birth that you need to take lessons in English comprehension. I am in Sinkieland. The address is 63 Market Street. I am not Wong Meng Meng, but that does not mean that I am not associated with his firm. Everyone can see from the post quoted below that I have already denied that I am abroad.

I AM IN SINKIELAND YOU TWIT!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

I changed my avatar because I found someone more ChewCheng than the girly pinky. You like?

I much preferred the previous avatar, it always cheered me up. :o

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! Both comes rather close actually but I choose Tey because he is a bastard who seems to fuck anything that moves.

I change back once the former screw up again. I think it will not be long...

I much preferred the previous avatar, it always cheered me up. :o

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the similarity again? This one is confirm curry chop!

I can reply to you immediately. Bwahahahaha.

Shall we do it again tomorrow morning? An impromptu conversation on any topic of your choice. Throughout the whole time when the trial is on. Game to take up the challenge?

Your IQ is certified to be not very high. Must be all the FTs crowding into SinGalore.

Cheers and Have a Nice Day. :rolleyes:

Bwahahahaha, a cancerous, ignoramous PAP IB. Never been out of Sinkieland before. Talking through his arse as usual like his arse doctor idol now begging Punggol East Sinkies for sympathy votes.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Does this video shows people living in a puppet state to you? In your farking dreams yes! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Your masters must be shivering in bed with all these youtube videos being reposted here. I shall post more! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Eh Goondu, you never answer my question what sort of character will work for PAP IB and to whom does your family kneel?

Fuck you understand! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

[video=youtube;vKKLrsgRDKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKKLrsgRDKY[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now when will the corruption case of Michael Palmer and his mango gal be held?
How about ex-Singtel CEO Lee Hsien Yang who had an affair with His staff?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not as long as the PAPzis are in power. If we want to see these more important cases be brought, we should vote the PAP OUT OF POWER by 2016.

I will add that the gangsterish behaviour of PAP IBs like ChewCheng will only help hasten the process. :smile:

Cheers :smile:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me gangster? LOL! Do I need to be polite to an idiot like you?

You need to read back all your previous postings WMM/Asterix/Rumpole.

Not as long as the PAPzis are in power. If we want to see these more important cases be brought, we should vote the PAP OUT OF POWER by 2016.

I will add that the gangsterish behaviour of PAP IBs like ChewCheng will only help hasten the process. :smile:

Cheers :smile:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's corrupt about it??

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

What's happening here? Wong Meng Meng wants to Pak Chew Cheng but hand not steady and Chew Cheng? :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then anybody who thinks the rest of the class has been fairly treated by fucking Tey please kee chiu.

Was there fairness because Darrine and other students were given higher mark after fucking or buying him gifts.
Tey may not have given any favorable grades to any of the students that he screwed, but by screwing students who are taking his modules, he created this impression that to get good grades in Tey's classes, you have to seduce and bribe Tey. I don't believe that Tey can't even reject gifts and advances from his female students.

This is the same conflict of interest if an approving authority is taking goodies from suppliers. For NBG, I think the fact that he managed to prove that he did have an affair with Cecilia before he was posted to CNB is the single most important evident that made the judge declare him not guilty.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Ah Beng ChewCheng is a PAP IB who works for BEER MONEY!

What's happening here? Wong Meng Meng wants to Pak Chew Cheng but hand not steady and Chew Cheng? :biggrin:

No lah. Dinner with client at restaurant where no foie gras was served. Ang Mor client of course understand what Rule of Law is lah. No need to explain he also know. Can Pak this Chow Ah Beng ChewCheng anytime lah. Others can also Pak this dumbass IB mah!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tey may not have given any favorable grades to any of the students that he screwed, but by screwing students who are taking his modules, he created this impression that to get good grades in Tey's classes, you have to seduce and bribe Tey. I don't believe that Tey can't even reject gifts and advances from his female students.

This is the same conflict of interest if an approving authority is taking goodies from suppliers. For NBG, I think the fact that he managed to prove that he did have an affair with Cecilia before he was posted to CNB is the single most important evident that made the judge declare him not guilty.

Conflict of interest is not in itself a crime. So don't play your PAP IB Jedi mind trick here by talking to a dumbass Chow Ah Beng ChewCheng who is high on BEER while on IB duty.

Even D grade police sergeant acting as Public Prostitutor also know that you must prove ALL the key elements in the crime as ALLEGED in the charge sheet. What is in the charge sheet is sex FOR grades which the star witness already said did not occur and she was forced to sign the statement.

However, the girl is smart. She managed under pressure to con Mafia Director FAT TENG to believe that "showing prejudice" is same as "showing favour". Haha CPIB DD don'( understand English like a lot of the IBs talking to each other here under orders from brigade chief. Showing prejudice means to give her worst grades than what she deserves. This statement does NOT help the prosecution case at all. KANGAROO Courts however can do magic. SINKIES just need to recognise a KANGAROO when they see one and VOTE with the ballot and the feet if necessary. High level PMETS whose ability to vote with the feet is unquestioned should take heed. Cheers and nice Jedi mind trick. Wouldn't have spotted it if I wasn't a novice Jedi myself.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheebye, Meng Meng, you still chicken backside cannot stop shaking, issit?

LOL

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good luck with the "facts".

I'll concentrate on the Bills of Exchange. Court "order" to pay.

And nope, the AGC IB didn't zap me.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

honestly speaking, i dare say 99% of sinkees dont care a damm about this . best if both go teng lian. one for being a dog and the other for being a bitch.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

honestly speaking, i dare say 99% of sinkees dont care a damm about this . best if both go teng lian. one for being a dog and the other for being a bitch.

there are more important issues to handle pending results from the elections up north and who the sg gov has to deal with in the aftermath. development and expansion of the sinkie empire in johor plus water supply, high speed rail and the export of sinkie elderly and retirees to the north all rest on the continuity and "friendliness" of the malaysian regime. this is just one of many sideshows to keep the masses preoccupied with scandals and gossip.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good luck with the "facts".

I'll concentrate on the Bills of Exchange. Court "order" to pay.

And nope, the AGC IB didn't zap me.

Nice try with your Jedi mind trick. This is the kind of manipulative posts that Sinkies should look out for.

Bills of Exchange is a negotiable instrument, relevant only to banking and international transactions. It has absolutely nothing to do with this. Now that I spelled out in detail how the prosecution has failed to prove all the allegations in the charge sheet they have to resort to such tricks of suggestive writing aka STRAITS TIMES.

The star witness has already said there is NO exchange. She also said FAT TENG forced her to make a statement. This useless FAT TENG even told the witness to change her statement because according to him "the elements of the crime cannot be proved" if her original statements were signed instead of the statements he the FAT TENG wanted.

Darth whatever, your points did not drop much. There is no mass zapping. So go and whine elsewhere.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye, Meng Meng, you still chicken backside cannot stop shaking, issit?

LOL

YAWN.

Dumb Sinkie go and mind your own business OK. Since you used vulgarity when I had never used it on you before, I am most delighted to return you the compliments.

FUCK FCUK FARK YOU SINKIE!