• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member of AGC is in SammyBoy! His Nick is LockeLiberal. Case FIXED!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

Nothing wrong being friends of Tey. Then what is wrong with anyone else that is here? The SDP IB, WP IB, PAP IB?

Then pretending to be different personalities while running other people down just because of different view?

Tey got gang raped? He fucking deserve every piece of it. He is an idiotic foreigner who commits adultery with different woman and screw up people's life.

As a person, his character is as fucked up as hell. There is no lost for sinkies even when this foreigner leaves this country.

What is wrong about being friends of Tey?

Tey is the victim of gang rape by fucking maggots in white and kangaroos.
Giving Tey a public fucking and via him, fucking all singaporeans!

If Tey fuck his students and student fuck Tey, that is between consenting adults.

FAR BETTER THAN SINKIES BEING FUCKED AND RAPED BY MAGGOTS IN WHITE OF 700++ BILLIONS INTO LKY STINKAPROE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Friend of Tey Tsun Hang is in SammyBoy! His Nick is WongMengMeng and Asterix!

ha ha, and I am friend of scroobal

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then anybody who thinks the rest of the class has been fairly treated by fucking Tey please kee chiu.

Was there fairness because Darrine and other students were given higher mark after fucking or buying him gifts.

yeah....anybody thinks tey has been fairly trated by he fucking CPIB please kee chiu.....

as simple as that.....if he has not then....... my next question is whether anybody been able to do anything about it?

if not then wtf is the "rule of law"?????

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know you are a PAP IB in your Ops room with a nice keyboard and desktop computer purchased at taxpayers' expense. The aircon is also at taxpayers' expense. Mobile device, my dear GOONDU ChewCheng, Lee Hsien Loong's unauthorised employee. No point in wasting too much time fooling around with you PAP IB Goons.

Pui is an English alliteration of a Hokkien expression. Anybody can learn and use it, including Ang Mors.

You want me to spit at you? OK lor, I grant you your wish you JiakLiaoBee PAP IB who should have been ABORTED at birth.

PUI. Happy now?

Red is all over. I am using a desktop for this post, you TWIT. I used supersized font. Does it mean I am your MIA teammate KINANA?

I also noticed that you have stopped using vulgar sexual imagery. This nick ChewCheng is being shared. Not a crime, but it does mean that forummers should treat this nick with extreme caution and take turns to FUCK FARK FCUK FOOK whoever is presently using that nick.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems comical that so much effort is expended by so many to disabuse so-and-so of his bald allegation. Surely he is entitled to his nonsense and confusion, or from his point of view, his cherished belief.

Firstly, I have no cherished belief. Secondly, having watched that Alamaking/Drifter saga from afar, I too agree with you that such things are a waste of time and the notion that if I start such a thread it may spark another Alamaking/Drifter saga was at the back of my mind.

All I would ask forummers to do is to read my posts #1, 2 and 44 of this thread and come to their own conclusion. My TENTATIVE conclusion is in #44. Anyone is free to agree or disagree. My only cherished belief is that the mass zapping did not occur for no reason and I will be watching Locke's posting closely. His failure to respond so far is a FACT. You can draw whatever conclusion you want from that omission.

In the meantime, forummers, please do not be distracted by this thread and instead focus on other threads which are more important. You can also draw your own conclusions on why certain nicks are persistent in pursuing this thread at the expense of others. Are they distracting you from something?

Politics of distraction is invented by ....... Forummers, please fill in the blank on your own.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Friend or foe of Tey doesn't matter lah. One has to pay for his mistake at the end of the day. Fucking your own student in your office and accepting gifts from her is the most stupid thing one can do as a lecturer.

I don't buy the point of him being gang-raped by the establishment as well. Unless someone can prove that Darinne was sent by the authority to seduce him and get him into the shit he is in today. Else, it is just payback time for failure to control his little head.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know you are Tey Tsun Hang's friend and (as you admitted) in Hong Kong and fighting a losing cause. You are a very blinded loyal friend of Tey Tsun Hang. My dear GOONDU Wong MengMeng, Tey Tsun Hang's loyal little poodle. No point in wasting too much time fooling around with you Tey IB Goons.

Did I say I dun understand the word "Pui"? Learn to read properly.

You want to spit at me? OK lor, I grant you your wish you JiakLiaoBee fellow who failed at trying to hide his clones. Your father should have just masterbated instead wasting time bringing you up.

PUI. Happy now? This is a cyber forum lah Goondu.

LOL! The whole world only one desktop is it? Who the fuck still use desktop?

Now you claim that my nick is shared? Then as you said "show me evidence that is admissible in court" for your claim? LOL!

I let you have one more way to scold me okay? Now you can use "CHEW cheebye" or "CHEW cheng kia" okay?

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The idiot behind WongMengMeng and Asterix is likely to be Rumpole!!!!

See how they spell the word "English"? It is exactly the same way!!!

Based on WongMengMeng's pattern, he will always quote the thread and posting number but why is he so sure about Locke's reply to rumpole so clearly which was a few months ago? That is because he is rumpole!

This part is absolutely hilarious:

She also said Mr Teng had wanted her to write that she had given the gifts because she wanted "favour" from Tey but she refused. The two then argued about the terms to be used and finally settled on the words "undue prejudice", which she took as "treating her unfairly".

SG public is smart and after reading this will say:

See how Fat Teng's Ingereesh standard is so cock-up? Don't understand that "favour" and "prejudice" are opposites. Kena conned by a 23 year old cross eyed law student who has not yet got her law licence! What did Fat Teng do to get his job? Carry balls?

Post #3 of http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...lester-Rapist-and-Sex-Sandal-St-Yang-Pang-How

You obviously need to take lessons in Ingereesh comprehension.

Firstly, I neber said that LockeLiberal was a retard. On the contrary, he is a quality IB. At least he obfuscates and uses legal gibberish in a manner that requires a good legal mind to ferret him out. This nick of yours, I can see through is a boliao persona straight away, as your "friend" here says - chickenshit.

Exactly where Locke is from, I don't give a shit. Suffice, that the mere mention of AGC threw the IBs into a panick to zap me 9 times within a minute to help him rush in his kelang kebok half-baked reply claiming to have ZERO legal training which of course is contradicted by his reply to Rumpole from some months ago. It was a good laugh for me. Whichever govt dept he is from doesn't matter - it is still taxpayer funded.

Besides, should this joker LockeLiberal ever surfaces again, I have this thread to link to any reply I might care to give while mocking and discrediting him - how convenient. Then their IB, some boliao and some otherwise a bit difficult to spot, will predictably come out and defend him and play their game of burying, distracting, diverting, etc. I just pick up the nicks that do this and put them on my ignore or watch list.

If one wants to know wtf is happening then one needs only read post #1 and #2 and make one's own conclusion. Notice I used "one" instead of "you". This message is not meant for YOU, as obviously I don't give a fark whether you get it or not you chickenshit helium filled SINKIE.

Post #56 of http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...y!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!/page3

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

The idiot behind WongMengMeng and Asterix is likely to be Rumpole!!!!

See how they spell the word "English"? It is exactly the same way!!!

That means all three are Casanova Tey !?!

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bills of Exchange...the secret behind all the legal mumbo jumbo.

I never read lawyers' junk paperwork. Only care about the first and last page. What does the last page say? The MONEY.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

That means all three are Casanova Tey !?!

Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, the real Wong Meng Meng's master. Why you PAP IBs so dumb one arh? Avatar also must use your boss' photo. Make them subject to ridicule. No eye see.

Thank you for the reminder. Veganism is the only way to go. Cows will only contribute to global warming. Cheers.

I am a vegan and Tonychat's clone. Happy.

Time now is 11:48 am Singapore time, Ah Tey should still be in court now. So I can't be him. Sinkie are not daft lah. See, it's mostly these PAP IBs Cheekenpie, ChewCheng and @rmaWhatever talking to themselves and me farking these guys up left, right and centre, because I enjoy it.

Last edited:

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, I have no cherished belief. Secondly, having watched that Alamaking/Drifter saga from afar, I too agree with you that such things are a waste of time and the notion that if I start such a thread it may spark another Alamaking/Drifter saga was at the back of my mind.

All I would ask forummers to do is to read my posts #1, 2 and 44 of this thread and come to their own conclusion. My TENTATIVE conclusion is in #44. Anyone is free to agree or disagree. My only cherished belief is that the mass zapping did not occur for no reason and I will be watching Locke's posting closely. His failure to respond so far is a FACT. You can draw whatever conclusion you want from that omission.

In the meantime, forummers, please do not be distracted by this thread and instead focus on other threads which are more important. You can also draw your own conclusions on why certain nicks are persistent in pursuing this thread at the expense of others. Are they distracting you from something?

Politics of distraction is invented by ....... Forummers, please fill in the blank on your own.

anything involving front page news is a waste of time. Why is it important that some old man teacher (Tey somethings something) pulls off a business transaction of possibly equal exchange with a young student?

My taxpayer ID is not even on those investigation paperwork. None of my business.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You already admit you are in Hong Kong...you then stupid lah. You are a CHEW cheng kia. LOL!

Tey2.jpg

Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, the real Wong Meng Meng's master. Why you PAP IBs so dumb one arh? Avatar also must use your boss' photo. Make them subject to ridicule. No eye see.

I am a vegan and Tonychat's clone. Happy.

Time now is 11:48 am Singapore time, Ah Tey should still be in court now. So I can't be him. Sinkie are not daft lah. See, it's mostly these PAP IBs Cheekenpie, ChewCheng and @rmaWhatever talking to themselves and me farking these guys up left, right and centre, because I enjoy it.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
anything involving front page news is a waste of time. Why is it important that some old man teacher (Tey somethings something) pulls off a business transaction of possibly equal exchange with a young student?

My taxpayer ID is not even on those investigation paperwork. None of my business.

HeeHeeHee. Nice Jedi mind trick. If I were not a novice Jedi, wouldn't have spotted it. I learned it from the Great Scroobal himself. He is my Jedi master. I decided to go over to the bright side of the force. This lousy Scroobal is still with the dark side i.e. PAP.

The prosecution star witness already said it is NOT a business transaction. Case closed.

Singaporeans, the most important thing to remember is this: These JiakLiaoBee PAP IBs are being paid from your TAXPAYERS' MONEY. Today it is Ah Tey, yesterday it was Lingle, Seow, JBJ, tomorrow it may be YOU.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you defend somemore, this Wong Meng Meng will say you also PAP IB or working for the government. He is a joker right? LOL!

He will die die defend until his dick rot also will not say he wrong one. By the way, he is also Asterix and Rumpole in the forum.

So if they come out and defend him, can just ignore. They are just trying to amplify the same thing.

Haha.... my goodness, this is the funniest post for so long... Lockeliberal from AGC? Haha...I have known him so long, also know his family.... haha... from AGC?

You must be kidding man!

Lock is a smart guy, read widely and it is not that difficult to read about law in Singapore... what is so,difficult with internet nowadays ? You just need a good mind and brain and you will,be able to learn many things DIY.

Goh,Meng Seng

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans, you see this lousy JIAKLIAOBEES even got time to draw cartoon. Which must have been done before hand.

WITH YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY!

Something FISHY is going on. The end of the trial is near. They want to complete the FIX by manipulating public opinion!

How many times do I have to tell you JIAKLIAOBEE ChewCheng who should have ABORTED at birth that you need to take lessons in English comprehension. I am in Sinkieland. The address is 63 Market Street. I am not Wong Meng Meng, but that does not mean that I am not associated with his firm. Everyone can see from the post quoted below that I have already denied that I am abroad.

I AM IN SINKIELAND YOU TWIT!

Bwahahaha. Fucktard ChewCheng is a copycat. Just because I said that he did not deny that he was a PAP IB in post #361 of the linked thread, he tries to use it. What part of post # 364 does this Fucktard ChewCheng not understand - "You even WRONGLY assumed that I am not in SG. How are you going to do that? Nothing but boastful words from a sore loser."

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...changing-grades-for-sex&p=1494344#post1494344

The highlighted words is the DENIAL, you FUCKTARD PAP IB. So simple Ingereesh comprehension also can't do. Fuck you lah, confirms to the whole damned world what I said was correct - YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED AT BIRTH, you useless JIAK LIAO BEE.

You already admit you are in Hong Kong...you then stupid lah. You are a CHEW cheng kia. LOL!

Tey2.jpg

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Waste of my fucking time to be in this thread