• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet Singapore's first female Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD,

Obviously you know her history. Her husband actually divorced his previous wife to be with Zuraidah. His ex-wife is also a policewoman but of course career not as bright.

The ex-wife is a rather nice lady and I think still working.

Bro, you are well-informed too. Ex-cop? No idea if ex-wife is still working but I do recall the uneasiness whenever her name was mentioned when she was dating her then married man boyfriend.

I have nothing against her. But everything against ST and its many reporters.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlikely bro. My guess is it is anywhere between 14k to 20k a month for non-scholars.

A scholar schoolmate of mine (same year) was seconded to be Director of Commercial Affairs for about 2 years, and now back at the AGC.
His appt must be equivalent to SAC, probably $30,000 or higher per month.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A scholar schoolmate of mine (same year) was seconded to be Director of Commercial Affairs for about 2 years, and now back at the AGC.
His appt must be equivalent to SAC, probably $30,000 or higher per month.

Not sure about Legal Service but SACs are highly unlikely to command 30k salary. If can be DCAD, his superscale grade should be higher than SAC.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they standardise it Police and SAF pay. SAC is LTC equivalent right?

When I was still serving, comparison of ranks was always a topic for discussion. Till now, I have no idea what's the equivalent. Didn't bother me as I was always very busy solving crimes! Someone once told me SAC rank is on par with Col/BG.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was still serving, comparison of ranks was always a topic for discussion. Till now, I have no idea what's the equivalent. Didn't bother me as I was always very busy solving crimes! Someone once told me SAC rank is on par with Col/BG.

Oh ok...I always thought therefore pay would be about the same.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
First. Her case is well known to the Ministry. Very capable, high CEP, but he became the baggage and they had to keep her profile low. He entered her life within 2 years of entering the force. Was assigned by Ministry and not CP to take of charge of World Bank Meeting. The important event that we ever held.

Sacked, resigned, retired in public interest?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sac=bg ...

when i was still serving, comparison of ranks was always a topic for discussion. Till now, i have no idea what's the equivalent. Didn't bother me as i was always very busy solving crimes! Someone once told me sac rank is on par with col/bg.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First. Her case is well known to the Ministry. Very capable, high CEP, but he became the baggage and they had to keep her profile low. He entered her life within 2 years of entering the force. Was assigned by Ministry and not CP to take of charge of World Bank Meeting. The important event that we ever held.

Noted. Thanks. Very capable? Her subordinates at HTA think otherwise. They tell me she is super on-the-ball but ball is square and not round.