• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mee Siam

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parkway basement 1 the food court, the famous Mee Rebus stall, they also got sell mee siam :smile::smile:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mee siam la. Not Laska wor :smile:

Loong - meesiam i always add hum de ... as for laksa & char kway teow, pls go easy on the hum in fact don't add any ...sometimes in my wine, i squeeze a little bit of hum inside, and cockle-flavored ice-cream is definitely my favourite dessert ...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brothe like to eat hum, my heterosexual male friend like to eat hum too!
Loong - meesiam i always add hum de ... as for laksa & char kway teow, pls go easy on the hum in fact don't add any ...sometimes in my wine, i squeeze a little bit of hum inside, and cockle-flavored ice-cream is definitely my favourite dessert ...

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woo! New way of eating! :smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beach road Shaw tower, the mee siam very nice, lots of chive and Tao Pok, The soup is sourish (lime squeezed) and egg shredded in rings like onion! I think is called Qi Ji.

jw5

Loyal
Beach road Shaw tower, the mee siam very nice, lots of chive and Tao Pok, The soup is sourish (lime squeezed) and egg shredded in rings like onion! I think is called Qi Ji.
Their poh piah is also very nice.