• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg Alice Nah complains she kena charged 60 cents for 1 plastic bag containing 2 packets of Mee Siam @Bedok Central (Food Hub)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
440379067_7907401022627550_2492596428740116781_n.jpg

Posted by Alice Nah in Complain Singapore FB page:

I Went to bedok Central on 28/4, I bought 2 packets of mee siam from FOOD HUB ,was told that I have to pay extra 60 cents for the plastic bag ,while I know that food container or plastic bag will incur charges but plastic bag for food usually is free or just 10 cent,while we face high inflation World wide,it is unacceptable for hawker to charge 60 cents just for plastic bag for food. I felt that this is ' day light robbery' and is unfair to the consumer!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
same here, i bought a bento from a coffeeshop, then they asked if i wanna add chawamushi. I agreed

In the end, i got to pay $0.30 + 0.30 for both items take-away.

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon they will charge u 1 SGD for plastic bag... and ask u clear table and have to pay 1SGD...

Just vote for PAP more!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are saving themselves some money, transferring the plastic bags costs to the customers. stupid govt policy of saving plastic.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are saving themselves some money, transferring the plastic bags costs to the customers. stupid govt policy of saving plastic.
You stupid or what. This is scum hawkers ripping off sinkies. You think a plastic container will cost 50 cent

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$0.30 per bag.... x 2 qty = $0.60

How's that shocking? It's been going on for quite a while! Is she still expecting $2 chicken rice?