• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mee Pok with See Hum!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expensive version from wawa seafood
They manage to lay their hands on bigger cockles. Eat hum must eat bigger ones then shiok.

IMG_20210416_115644+1-640w.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
This version is cheap, but the clams are overcooked (become small) and very salty curry.
Prime supermarket is selling them. From Johor

knn
buddy, chao turtle thanks you.
i bought mine from giant

will check out prime
will eat until
song songs to
kabul and vancouver

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find these blood clams in Japanese restaurants, they're the bigger version, cleaner also n served sashimi style.. Taste just as good dipped with wasabi n soya sauce.

Actually, blood cockles are big in Japan because they are from South China Sea and Okinawa.
You can find them at Sakuraya Fish Market in Singapore. I don't recommend them because they are too chewy (too big)

JscPlPKufpsoUA70hP_TbBqkeXeqnMKifhzu_UYejLqmzlza4sPzsS-KTQbHzxKmxfMCDd5dHyp74V3XLFTJukEnUrHWGCU-nd6x4vZqI8KzqpvsHNLdHA

http://travel2unlimited.com/okinawa-makishi-market-in-naha/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first I thought that there is actually a stall that sells Mee Pok with See Hum.

Actually it is just LHL still sore about his mee siam mai hum debacle?

He's just trying to clog up the news cycle with retarded soundbites from his stupid speech. His 160th presstitutes will make sure of it. :cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cockles cooked with lemongrass and dip them with hot chili accompanied by a cold beer.
@nayr69sg
try to hide a while and rest your mind.
cockles can cheer you up

Cockles marinated with dark soy sauce, garlic and chilli
hq720.jpg
This is my favourite. Suddenly craving for cockles with a cold Heineken.