• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorp losers deeply regret after getting caught for safe distance violation.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
20201223_181905.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think majority of celebrities are flouting safe distancing rules. When they are caught, they will "deeply regret", apologise, and hope people forget the incident over time.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
donno who these unknown calafairs, never seen them before, like that also can call smlj celebrity ah

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think majority of celebrities are flouting safe distancing rules. When they are caught, they will "deeply regret", apologise, and hope people forget the incident over time.

These celebrities are very good at porlumpars! They learn early how to carry balls to further their careers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These celebrities are very good at porlumpars! They learn early how to carry balls to further their careers.

Some would gladly spread their lips for that.
Look at Zoe Tay that talentless cunt, I'm sure she's been fucked across the management, everyone had a piece of her smelly cunt.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't stand this Terence Cao Chee Bye.
Not good looking but always like to act zai and act sut.
And obviously a narcissist right down to the core.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some would gladly spread their lips for that.
Look at Zoe Tay that talentless cunt, I'm sure she's been fucked across the management, everyone had a piece of her smelly cunt.

Zoe Tay was a good actress when she was younger. I enjoyed her rape scene in this Chinese tv drama. Her character's name was Bobo. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People should cut superstars some slack. They are not serfs and they deserve to enjoy themselves.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Terence CCB goes KTV, squeeze breasts, dig cunt.
Declare himself as a celebrity and walk out without paying.
Hope his mother gets gang raped until pregnant.
Are you famous? Girls will let you do it if you are famous celab like me. Grab em by the pussy. :cool: