• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Thomas Ong Returns To Acting After 4 Years; To Star Opposite Chen Hanwei In Mediacorp Drama

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thomas struck stardom too easily and therefore didn't treasure what he had at that moment, compared to the rest who waited for years. He wanted to capitalize on his celebrity status, and perhaps a bit too impatient, and rushed into business. Armed with a NP diploma in business, he thought he could make it big in the business world.

It appears to me that each time he is short of cash, he will return to Mediacorp ATM.
Not everyone can succed in business.555

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he goes back to Mediacorp to press ATM, he can co-star with @sbfuncle .... BOTH will play uncles.

He will no longer be cast as the lead actor.

If I were a producer in Mediacorp, I would 开拍 two dramas for these two NP buddies:

1. 千万群英会 续集 ... starring @sbfuncle as 仇大千 illegitimate son who mastered his father's 必胜术 (secret code) and returns to avenge his father's death; Thomas Ong as 阿龙 son.

2. 射妖英雄传 ... starring @sbfuncle as 郭靖, Thomas Ong as 杨康 and my mentor cum benefactor as 李莫愁 who was jilted by her lover who could not find her hole and goes around to kill everyone who says she is not a virgin。

李莫愁 slogan will be 问世间精为何物?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he goes back to Mediacorp to press ATM, he can co-star with @sbfuncle .... BOTH will play uncles.

He will no longer be cast as the lead actor.

If I were a producer in Mediacorp, I would 开拍 two dramas for these two NP buddies:

1. 千万群英会 续集 ... starring @sbfuncle as 仇大千 illegitimate son who mastered his father's 必胜术 (secret code) and returns to avenge his father's death; Thomas Ong as 阿龙 son.

2. 射妖英雄传 ... starring @sbfuncle as 郭靖, Thomas Ong as 杨康 and my mentor cum benefactor as 李莫愁 who was jilted by her lover who could not find her hole and goes around to kill everyone who says she is not a virgin。

李莫愁 slogan will be 问世间精为何物?
KNN KNN KNN in your
射妖英雄传
Costume arrangement pls include a scene where
李莫愁
will goto her residence garden with a 古装 night gown without bra and the condor must be able to whistle kind :biggrin: :laugh: KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo_2024_08_06_15.44.09.jpeg

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/thomas-ong-returns-acting-after-4-years-star-opposite-chen-hanwei-mediacorp-drama-833931#:~:text=This marks Thomas' first Mediacorp,after he suddenly falls sick.
Who are they? 2 poofters?