• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mbssluts and gangs only 3 more zap from u & I will be gone for good

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know what you think and my response is that it doesn't really matter even if both MBSSLOTS and MBSSLUTS are actually the same person as kopiuncle/extremist. :eek::biggrin:

Hey JW5, do you know where I learn the word Chump from?

Well, it was from Calvin and Hobbies. He calls his classmates Chumps.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know what you think and my response is that it doesn't really matter even if both MBSSLOTS and MBSSLUTS are actually the same person as kopiuncle/extremist. :eek::biggrin:

another intellectual bullshit
never learn from your faults and mistakes
be humble so that you can learn the truth
fuck you jw5!!! you have become a mockery here
all your talent and all your intellect have turned to dung!

jw5

Loyal
another intellectual bullshit
never learn from your faults and mistakes
be humble so that you can learn the truth
fuck you jw5!!! you have become a mockery here
all your talent and all your intellect have turned to dung!

Told you before already.
You and I have One thing in common.
Our internet monikers don't mean anything to us.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Attachments

• imagesBJ0F8C39.jpg
    imagesBJ0F8C39.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 134

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, even if it's $0.001 I'm not paying. Why should we pay to speak?

You don't speak. All you do is regurgitate facebook postings created by Fabrications About the PAP. When you're not spewing your homophobic, anti civil liberties rantings, you will copy and paste all kinds of articles with misleading titles to entice readers to click on your postings and become familiar with your nick and style of writing.

All these have been done repeatedly before throughout the forum by various nicks in various guises since 2008 when this forum began. You're just the latest idiot to continue the tradition. Why don't you come clean on your background.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common lets waste no time to get rid of 1 more PAP supporter. Moderate me and I'm leaving this forum for good. I will not fight and pay for subscription to enrich SamLeong like you fools!

I don't get you. You support the PAP system, yet you won't pay one of the PAP's biggest supporter on this forum, the owner. If you believe in the PAP system, then you should support Sam Leong. No free lunch mah ...you want to play, you pay.

ilovestinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get you. You support the PAP system, yet you won't pay one of the PAP's biggest supporter on this forum, the owner. If you believe in the PAP system, then you should support Sam Leong. No free lunch mah ...you want to play, you pay.

Kopisai Already Paid For his 3 clones - Kopiuncle, theblackhole and ilovesingapore.
His other 2 clones Lionheart and length died a while ago.
He just wanna get some Free points for his Extremist clone lah :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai Already Paid For his 3 clones - Kopiuncle, theblackhole and ilovesingapore.
His other 2 clones Lionheart and length died a while ago.
He just wanna get some Free points for his Extremist clone lah :biggrin:

Kopiuncle is going to be the Chief of Staff of the PMO after next election if LHL is in office. So, don't play, play with Kopiuncle. He may be on drugs but he is actually a Machiavelli.