• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Math Olympiad 2024 Sg ranked 6th

jw5

Loyal
This type of competition, SG should rank 1st, at least top 3. 6th is unacceptable. :mad::devilish::laugh:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
top human capital cum brain trust in terms of iq, talent, innovation, and skills is still concentrated in sillycon valley. asian and european top brains are here to pursue dreams and dollars in a wide range of disciplines from ai to zoology. every 6.9th person on the street in the valley is either a post doc or multimillionaire stock optionee. how can the rest of the world sillycon valley wannabes compete?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of this kind of garbage competition? To show the world that you can memorize useless formulas, write in greeks symbol, etc... to pretend you are on a higher league?

One question is more than enough to determine if you are smart or stupid is how many shots have you taken voluntarily? This simple yet profound question encompasses the level of one's intelligence. You literally vote with the well-being of your body. Require further elucidation? lol..... I don't think so....

Last edited:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
everyone has to die. being top in this type of shitty competition got what use? can escape death and live forever?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of this kind of garbage competition? To show the world that you can memorize useless formulas, write in greeks symbol, etc... to pretend you are on a higher league?

One question is more than enough to determine if you are smart or stupid is how many shots have you taken voluntarily? This simple yet profound question encompasses the level of one's intelligence. You literally vote with the well-being of your body.
Don’t be stupid and 不懂装懂。
In math competition, questions come with formulae and participants do not need to memorise formulae.

Questions test on concepts and logic understanding

Last edited:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be stupid and 不懂装懂。
In math competition, questions come with formulae and participants do not need to memorise formulae.

Questions test on concept and logic understanding
Logic understanding lol........
tenor.gif

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I think the competition is for the country aka sg aka pap want to live forever
PAP nonsense. It's just like their hospitals nowadays. The doctors and nurses at the wards are more concerned with their digital paper work on their terminals instead of taking real and proper care of patients. Degenerative health care services is the product of PAP rule all these years

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP nonsense. It's just like their hospitals nowadays. The doctors and nurses at the wards are more concerned with their digital paper work on their terminals instead of taking real and proper care of patients. Degenerative health care services is the product of PAP rule all these years
Good observation.
I also notice nowadays most doctors are more keen to key in patients descriptions of symptoms etc rather than really taking care of the patients needs.
I think becos they want to cover their backside until they doesn't know this behaviour is getting noticed by patients.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Good observation.
I also notice nowadays most doctors are more keen to key in patients descriptions of symptoms etc rather than really taking care of the patients needs.
I think becos they want to cover their backside until they doesn't know this behaviour is getting noticed by patients.
the PAP nonsense forces all these doctors and nurses to focus more on digital paper work .. it's really horrible. the patients are treated like farm animals nowadays. to the doctors and nurses, they need to key in all the stuff and really don't even have eye to eye communication with the patients. It's really bad.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the PAP nonsense forces all these doctors and nurses to focus more on digital paper work .. it's really horrible. the patients are treated like farm animals nowadays. to the doctors and nurses, they need to key in all the stuff and really don't even have eye to eye communication with the patients. It's really bad.
I'm not trying the exaggerate but the worst one I encountered was a pte gp that even forgotten to talk to me I.e he only keyin my symptoms and description and said OK and nothing else. Means he wanted me to leave his room. All the medication he already keyed in.
Like this is a consultation :thumbsdown:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I'm not trying the exaggerate but the worst one I encountered was a pte gp that even forgotten to talk to me I.e he only keyin my symptoms and description and said OK and nothing else. Means he wanted me to leave his room. All the medication he already keyed in.
Like this is a consultation :thumbsdown:
PAP has really fucked up badly in healthcare. After so many decades still have public hospital bed shortages etc etc. Waiting times for beds can be as long as 48hours nowadays. Crazy.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has really fucked up badly in healthcare. After so many decades still have public hospital bed shortages etc etc. Waiting times for beds can be as long as 48hours nowadays. Crazy.
Even with the new woodland hospital, sg healthcare is still unmanageable.
The population is aging and with the open leg policy we are doomed.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I went to a&e and the registration told me waiting time can be upto 6hrs and advised me to go to another hospital. Then I told her another hospital also told me same de woh. Then she didn't know how to reply and lan lan do the registration.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I went to a&e and the registration told me waiting time can be upto 6hrs and advised me to go to another hospital. Then I told her another hospital also told me same de woh. Then she didn't know how to reply and lan lan do the registration.
I know an auntie who waited for 6 hours to see doctor. Then doctor touched her hand and look at the eyes, and later told auntie, 你没事,回家休息,多喝水就没事了