• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Math Olympiad 2024 Sg ranked 6th

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no muslim country in the top 10? Muslims do 5x prayer per day, they are supposed to be smarter?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good observation.
I also notice nowadays most doctors are more keen to key in patients descriptions of symptoms etc rather than really taking care of the patients needs.
I think becos they want to cover their backside until they doesn't know this behaviour is getting noticed by patients.
Singapore used to amongst the top three
The representatives of Singapore team are mainly from.China?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be stupid and 不懂装懂。
In math competition, questions come with formulae and participants do not need to memorise formulae.

Questions test on concepts and logic understanding
行家-出手,就知道有没有:smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore team comprise of China C and India B team members ? How many native Singaporeans ? I also bet there is no Malay.