• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive Jam at Causeway now

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
vehicles entering singapore also clogged up causeway now, are they singaporeans with home in Malaysia coming back to vote, or Malaysians coming to singapore?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, a little bird has told me that there are a few condos near the Causeway where the tenants are virtually all Sinkies.

Work in Sinkieland, stay and live in JB. Those people are already used to the rush hour jam.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, a little bird has told me that there are a few condos near the Causeway where the tenants are virtually all Sinkies.

Work in Sinkieland, stay and live in JB. Those people are already used to the rush hour jam.
This is actually illegal without the proper resident permit.
Without it, better smile a lot to their customs fellas. They have a right to pull you up on this whenever they feel like it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is actually illegal without the proper resident permit.
Without it, better smile a lot to their customs fellas. They have a right to pull you up on this whenever they feel like it.

Without those Sinkies, JB's property market would probably plummet even further. Don't forget the F&B, laundry shops and supermarkets etc nearby. They will suffer too. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
210-240min to clear customs

Early voters rushing into JB and Malaysia Independence Day weekend!!!
I doubt Malaysians are loyal to their country. They simply wanted to enjoy long weekend with their family.

I wanted to go out and play today because sure very peaceful and quiet.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
vehicles entering singapore also clogged up causeway now, are they singaporeans with home in Malaysia coming back to vote, or Malaysians coming to singapore?
It's also school holidays in jiu hu. Plus long weekend as yesterday was " Merdeka".

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live update..
Custom queue start from here

IMG20230901134648.jpg