• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat Kastari - A Closure?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasn't his fault, wasn't mine, theirs, ours, wasn't anybody fault MSK escaped, it was an ACT OF god!:biggrin:, close the case, and let us move on!:rolleyes:

It may have created less uproar if the official statement had been "Let us move on with our daily lives, while the home team continues its vigilance and search for MSK and other suspected threats to Singapore." Alas, airtime and attention span of some Singaporeans are limited. So the abridged statement to cater to Singaporeans from all walks of life sometimes leads to misunderstanding.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incorrect. Machines can exhibit asynchronistic behavior at times. Machines are better than humans in precisely defined tasks.

Exactly to my point. Your mind work like a robot !!

In the same vein, I believe your love life is not very exciting since you have this mental and behavorial paradigm !!:biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly to my point. Your mind work like a robot !!

In the same vein, I believe your love life is not very exciting since you have this mental and behavorial paradigm !!:biggrin:

I do not quite understanding what you are saying. I have been described to be very focused, persistent and relentless in most of the tasks that I have been assigned.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not quite understanding what you are saying. I have been described to be very focused, persistent and relentless in most of the tasks that I have been assigned.

You neecumpoop !!

An exciting love and sexual relationship is adverse of precise and robotic tendencies !!:eek:

Yikes ... I hope I do not talk to you personally. If I do, I think I will probably fall asleep in 9.69 seconds flat !!

And I will also pity the mosquitoes around you, all will die of boredom by your mere prescence !!:eek::eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may have created less uproar if the official statement had been "Let us move on with our daily lives, while the home team continues its vigilance and search for MSK and other suspected threats to Singapore." Alas, airtime and attention span of some Singaporeans are limited. So the abridged statement to cater to Singaporeans from all walks of life sometimes leads to misunderstanding.

Ha ha ha...who doesn't know this?, have you seen the problems of may 13 1969?...it is not a question of being vigilant, being efficient, for being accountable to ones action...

but we all know....& do understand the need for certain secrecy, to maintain a secure country....what you had said...most people will understand...but, then again...

no one is misunderstanding...even a Malayisan from far away as Penang, who had never been to Singapore, understand..!! that MSK had ESCAPED & will never be found...it is an act of god!....we will still be vigilant & keep the country secure for the people..let us move on!..:rolleyes:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, our home team is still looking into the matter diligently. But it is no good for the country to be continually gripped in fear. Singapore is constantly facing external and internal challenges, some including sabre rattling from foreign countries. Vigilance is important but must be well managed, so as not to hinder daily activities. Or else, all perpetrators of intimidation will win without even lifting a finger.

hahaha that the best joke....home team looking into the matter diligently....they can't even run after a limp what else can you expect those useless bums to do...truly "UNIQUELY SINGAPORE"

Police get out run by a limp...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
They've given up months ago lah.

Going to JB, notice that they stopped checking peoples finger print . First they stopped it with people comming into Spore & now with those leaving Spore.

well got they still doing it over at Tuas...:mad::mad::mad:

knn just fucking slow down everything..their incompetency has greatly inconvenience my forays into JB for bonking sessions...:mad::mad::mad:

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, instruction from the top to remove all the photos of msk recently. Just walk into any ministry and you will not be able to see any of the photo..

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the posters, MSK's limp can only be spotted when he's running.

I presume if he was to walk in a casual pace, the limp is not obvious at all. Since the news spread was only 4hrs after his disapperance from the Whitley Chalet , and posters started coming out the following day, wouldn't surprise me that he already walked comfortably across the causeway within hours after his exit from Whitley Chalet.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah didn't know they got 2 different system for the 2 links.

2nd link is usually less crowded so they must have more time to give everyone more personal attention :rolleyes:

yeah just went in a couple of days back.....all really jiak liao bee sitting around pa bang....and waiting to collect end of the year bonus...

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can there be closure when Singaporeans live in fear of a jumbo jet plummeting down on Changi Airport or onto one of the skyscrapers in the city.
How could we ever move on and forget how WKS, inspite of his multi million salary, goofed BIG time. He should be brave enough to quit and allow more capable people to replace him instead of firing the little people and scapegoats.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Perm Secs have to step down after 10 years. So why isn't the same applicable to ministers? Particularly those who appear to have cocked up and grown stale on the job.
That would be such a waste of amassed experience. WKS is another important, shrewd and experienced chess player on the best team to run Singapore.