• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat Kastari - A Closure?

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Positions assigned are based on competencies relative to others at the appropriate points in time.

Is it true that he is in a minister position because of his connections with the family?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true that he is in a minister position because of his connections with the family?

Until there is evidence of corruption involving connections, you should avoid such speculations. Such speculations go down a slippery slope where any person can be doubted due to being friendly to another person, having a relative connection, religious connection, ethnic connection, business connection and the list could go on.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably died of hunger n rot away in sum underground tunnel... rather den 2 suffer in jail.

or sum muslim is harbouring/has helped him in god knows wad...

or his swimming skills cud give michael phelps a run for his $... despite his injured leg :rolleyes:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be time liao to parade a dog's skeleton & claim its Mas Selamat due to DNA test! No independent DNA testing allowed only gahment's! One year anniversary of his disapperance is in 4 months time liao! Time running out, need Plan B activated find any doggone bone!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are 1 hell of division1 doggie.. i am impressed:biggrin:

clit888 n cassXXX simply not in the same league as you..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, the notice was still displayed at my block as well as the other 2 adjacent blocks, so I thought nothing of it.

They've given up months ago lah.

Going to JB, notice that they stopped checking peoples finger print . First they stopped it with people comming into Spore & now with those leaving Spore.

Though they still have long queues of trucks leaving Spore. They must think Mas is going to escape using a truck! :eek:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The question ish... did he realli escape? or oredi died as some guess... Some oso say he was "trade" to US for 3 yrs supply of Marlboro... :biggrin::biggrin::p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What nonesense is this? I believe WKS has been in that post for well over a decade. It is diabolical that he still remains at MHA notwithstanding Shanmugam being appted 2nd minister. It is about time he get's eased out of MHA altogether for new ideas and rejuvenation. Whether he is kept on in the cabinet, well I guess that is up to the PM but it just shows you the ineffiency and wastage going on if he did so at such huge wage costs, becaue the PMO's office already appears to be bursting at the seams.

He is an invaluable member of the establishment. Positions assigned are based on competencies relative to others at the appropriate points in time. The establishment in Singapore has come a long way and things are improving. If it were possible to hasten the pace, it would be taken as the beneficiaries are Singaporeans and Singapore.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What nonesense is this? I believe WKS has been in that post for well over a decade. It is diabolical that he still remains at MHA notwithstanding Shanmugam being appted 2nd minister. It is about time he get's eased out of MHA altogether for new ideas and rejuvenation. Whether he is kept on in the cabinet, well I guess that is up to the PM but it just shows you the ineffiency and wastage going on if he did so at such huge wage costs, becaue the PMO's office already appears to be bursting at the seams.

That would be such a waste of amassed experience. WKS is another important, shrewd and experienced chess player on the best team to run Singapore.

Last edited: