• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Punters ask Me,Which Horse Will Win The PE race.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live Update : BOOKIES-LEAKS :

As At 2PM :

1) TONY - 888, 888 Win Tickets

2) SAY - 800,000 Win Tickets

3) Bock - 788,000 Win Tickets

4) Lian - 699,999 Win Tickets

Bookie don't want to accept bets on TKL losing his deposit after Wednesday's rally. Macam napshot-lah!!!! They say it is as good as Tony winning the EP or Rocket Man winning tomorrow.

M

Mdm Tang

Today Race 9 : No. 1 : Rocket Man Is "On"

Payout : Win : S$5.30 / Place : S$5.10

===============================================

Today 4 D No . : 7269 - SOLD OUT

====

=============================================

M

Mdm Tang

Yes i support Horse no2 to win.

i only know that Horse No3 and No4 will eat grass.:o

Yes Chen stable own by sspore turf club chairmanTan Chin Tuan his horses will win if there is an objection.

==================

Bro, very chun chun leh ...:eek::eek::eek:

chairmanTan Chin Tuan his horses will win if there is an objection===================

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Receive an email on the PE race,the reason why horse no4 TKL fall badly
damn malu.:o
it's a bad decision n that cost him the race,should have withdraw,save both our $.
[video=youtube;2GRbV2J29MM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRbV2J29MM[/video]