• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Punters ask Me,Which Horse Will Win The PE race.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Last sunday at the races many punters ask me what is the best bet for today,i told them to mortgage their house and wife
and put your money on Race7 no3..horse duly obliged and pay $5.30cts for a win..Many punters are happy to have their house and wife back..then they ask me who do you think will win the PE race next week,..you bet we follow..i told them its not easy i need to do my homework and analyst horse by horse because this is a grave matter for our country future...after doing some homework which include their run up to the race this sat..

Horse no 1-Tony Tan..on paper this horse is the clear cut favourite,he is own by the regime,temasek holdings who also owns the turf club
and has strong connection with the committee and stewards of the turf club.his chances of winning look second to none.
seriously it will need to take a horse of highest quality and impeccable record to beat to beat horse no1 TT
Towards a more confident future he says.

Alamak the owner of horse no1 TT who also owns and operate the the turf club was at the racetrack watching his prize horse
doing his morning gallop.:biggrin:
Looks like a shooooo in for horse no1 TT.

pic13.jpg

pic25.jpg

She is alone and not scare to be kena molest meh.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE

pic13.jpg

[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Owner looking very pleased with her horse... Can see the confident look in her that her horse will lead from the start to the finishing post... She obviously has high hopes that her horse will win Saturday's President Gold Cup.. A lot at stake on Saturday...For the owners and for us punters.....

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
When queried regarding the poor performance of Orchid Lian, jockey Oon said the horse was showing signs of distress before the barrier and missed the jump. He further added that at the 200m mark, Orchid Lian did not stride out freely. Vet exam revealed that the horse returned lame.

Lucky Bock bled and the trainer was advised that he would need to seek the stewards approval prior to Lucky Bock's next race.

The objection raised by the jockey of Sir Toni, Saimee Jumaat over alleged interference at the 400m mark by the winner Wonderful Say was dismissed and over ruled. The stewards felt the allegations were frivolous and warned Saimee that in future his deposit will be forfeited.

Woberful Say was declared the WINNER!!!! YAY!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When queried regarding the poor performance of Orchid Lian, jockey Oon said the horse was showing signs of distress before the barrier and missed the jump. He further added that at the 200m mark, Orchid Lian did not stride out freely. Vet exam revealed that the horse returned lame.

Lucky Bock bled and the trainer was advised that he would need to seek the stewards approval prior to Lucky Bock's next race.

The objection raised by the jockey of Sir Toni, Saimee Jumaat over alleged interference at the 400m mark by the winner Wonderful Say was dismissed and over ruled. The stewards felt the allegations were frivolous and warned Saimee that in future his deposit will be forfeited.

LOL... Good one Bro..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

This is a amazing stipe report.:biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

[FONT=arial,verdana,helvetica]Singapore Turf Club - International Racing News[/FONT]
Close This Window

<tbody>
</tbody>
Joyful Heart Man scores brave win
Michael Lee
Friday, August 26, 2011
HK%20Tan%20260811.JPG

Joyful Heart Man showed plenty of fighting spirit to edge past Iro Otoko by a short head in the $55,000 Open Benchmark 61 race over 1900m on Polytrack on Friday.

After being trapped four wide coming off the backstraight, the son of Hawkeye, who was at his fourth Kranji start, drew on level terms with Iro Otoko at the 300m before staging a ding-dong battle that only saw Joyful Heart Man gain a slender advantage on the line.

Third some distance back was The Kathumpa who finished just under three lengths behind the duelling pair. The winning time was 1min 59.26secs.

Joyful%20Heart%20Man%20260811.JPG

Joyful Heart Man (outside) gives jockey Soo Khoon Beng a double as he edges
past Iro Otoko (Barend Vorster).

The win was quite a training feat by local handler Tan Hor Khoon considering Joyful Heart Man ($44) was facing a steep rise in distance, having last raced over 1100m when he ran ninth to Caiyaya, but Tan knew all along what his charge had under the bonnet.

“When he first trialled, I thought he was a speedy sort and I first tried him over short sprints,” said Tan.

“I soon realised he needed more distance and stepped him up to 1600m. Being by Hawkeye, I knew he would be better over more ground.

“He however had a small shadow on his off-side foreleg and had to be operated on. Nothing too serious but he had to be spelled for a while.

“He’s been coming along nicely. At his last barrier trial, Joao (Moreira) rode him and jumped off saying we should fit him with blinkers instead of pacifiers.

“Thanks to Joao for the tip. We asked him to ride the horse tonight but he pulled the wrong rein and went for The Kathumpa instead.

“KB gave the horse a very good ride. Too bad for Joao.”

Soo proved the beneficiary of the leading Brazilian hoop’s good counsel, incidentally booting home a double, having earlier scored aboard Hard Stuff for trainer Alvin Tan.

Joyful Heart Man cost NZ$27,500 as a two-year-old and is raced by the Soon & Lim Stable.

<tbody>
</tbody>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this race have no meaning, mickey mouse race.

the real race was won by pap, it does not matter who win this race.

l

M

Mdm Tang

Bros, where to find live commentary

of the running of the PE CUP ??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

Just heard from the bookies that

one of the horse was difficult to be boxed !!!:eek::eek::eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've just received an insider tip from my bookie friend that Tan Ki Lian will win the election. He asked me to bet big on TKL. I can't wait to count my winnings tonight :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

how come my bookie said that only 2 HORSEs are

leading now ... ??? :(:(:(

Kelong ahh...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've just received an insider tip from my bookie friend that Tan Ki Lian will win the election. He asked me to bet big on TKL. I can't wait to count my winnings tonight :biggrin:

Safer to bet that he will come in last lah :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

Live Update : BOOKIES-LEAKS :

As At 2PM :

1) TONY - 888, 888 Win Tickets

2) SAY - 800,000 Win Tickets

3) Bock - 788,000 Win Tickets

4) Lian - 699,999 Win Tickets

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Early indication scenario from the PE backyard on the quiet side..

The betting favourite horse no1 TT jump out brillantly and went straight like a arrow to take a commanding 2length
from horse no2 TJS holding well to keep track on him
horse no4 TKL surprise everyone when he too had a good jump about 4length off the leader
and horse no3 TCB hesitate at the start was slow into stride and last out of the gate...
this is the early indication from news gather at the moment
we still have a another 7furlong to go in this mile race..

Good news for TKL supporters,he may not lose his deposit..understand about 7000 of his old comarades union members
and their family are supporting him,about 3000 are cab drivers...congrats to TKL.:biggrin: but he will still run out of steam in the home run.

The owners of horse no1 is quite please with the way things are going at the moment.