• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many countries advise against travelling to Singapore

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They try to portray themselves as humble and full of humility. Dont be deceived.
ya I forgot dumbfuck sinkies love to queue. He was trying to bond with them over queuing.
Then dun go there with all the bodyguards in motorcade convoy. Take the MRT.
Queuing with peasants while SOs stand around looks stewpig.
A real PM got better things to do then just waste time like that.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya I forgot dumbfuck sinkies love to queue. He was trying to bond with them over queuing.
Then dun go there with all the bodyguards in motorcade convoy. Take the MRT.
Queuing with peasants while SOs stand around looks stewpig.
A real PM got better things to do then just waste time like that.
Yes, a real PM got better things to do.

A useless PM queues for chicken wings, misuses Parliament to defend himself in family squabbles and fixes Opposition

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A useless leader is not able to attract good followers. Using money and other gimmicks only help to attract more useless people. That is the problem with pap and Singapore

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, a real PM got better things to do.

A useless PM queues for chicken wings, misuses Parliament to defend himself in family squabbles and fixes Opposition

he is the most useless imbecile breathing the precious oxygen on earth......but his yes men are scared shitless of him....thats why when things happen all dont dare to do or impliment any policy without the useless fuck's approval......hence the virus is not contained .....i hope he breathes in some fucking WHV

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The panic buying seen at several supermarkets across Singapore on Friday (Feb 7) evening after the risk assessment level of the novel coronavirus situation here was raised did not come as a surprise to the authorities, said Trade and Industry Minister Chan Chun Sing on Saturday (Feb 8).

If the fucking gahmen was expecting this...why don't they anticipate and proactively act before it happened instead of reacting after it happened?
Piss and Poop measures have never been preventive. They are are always reactive and ineffective.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
3othdp.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is the most useless imbecile breathing the precious oxygen on earth......but his yes men are scared shitless of him....thats why when things happen all dont dare to do or impliment any policy without the useless fuck's approval......hence the virus is not contained .....i hope he breathes in some fucking WHV

Can we all pray and pray??

That if we pray hard enough, all the maggots and maggotess kena hit very very hard with the Wuhan Virus.
Together with their sons and daughters and nieces and nephews and all that go laffing and laffing with them on way to their banks.

And while at it, may Ramesh and CECAs here kena that as well.

1580478724200.png

1580478736300.png

1580478763600.png

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Faggot Loong knows how to queue too... if at least in front of a camera. :biggrin:

image15.jpg
Sometimes he need to show he is close to the ground eg. Queue for chicken rice. Actually does it matter he buy his own chicken rice or his bodyguard buy for him? What we need is a pm honestly do the right thing for his people.