• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many countries advise against travelling to Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our overpaid ministers just confirmed that they are massively overpaid....
Agree..they lack strategic thinking, unlike LKY. They lack depth and breathe. They use SARs methods to treat coronavirus outbreak. They use SAF classification of REDCON and Defcon to classify coronavirus situations. They use past economic strategies like 1986 economic reviews to strategise 2020 economic plans. They cut and paste past procedures and protocols hoping to meet future needs. PAP has no strategic plan for SG.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don’t need any travel advisory about sg to cancel trips. sg is fucked by the virus and wishy washy measures to contain it, and the world knows it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t need any travel advisory about sg to cancel trips. sg is fucked by the virus and wishy washy measures to contain it, and the world knows it.
Agree. This shows the calibre and leadership of 3rd rate pap ministers. Even Charles Chong admitted they are bottom of the barrel. Good Singaporeans dont join pap. Those who are in pap are not good singaporeans

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The panic buying seen at several supermarkets across Singapore on Friday (Feb 7) evening after the risk assessment level of the novel coronavirus situation here was raised did not come as a surprise to the authorities, said Trade and Industry Minister Chan Chun Sing on Saturday (Feb 8).

If the fucking gahmen was expecting this...why don't they anticipate and proactively act before it happened instead of reacting after it happened?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. This shows the calibre and leadership of 3rd rate pap ministers. Even Charles Chong admitted they are bottom of the barrel. Good Singaporeans dont join pap. Those who are in pap are not good singaporeans
4g leadership is a disaster in indecision and ignorance. can’t wait for 6.9g to take over.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A useless PM can only attract useless 4G members. Good people dont want to follow a useless PM
he’s not useless. he solved some of the world’s math enigmas. the world appreciates his contributions to math and algorithms. sinkies don’t know about the significance of these solutions and only know how to chope, queue, makan, and kpkb.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
he’s not useless. he solved some of the world’s math enigmas. the world appreciates his contributions to math and algorithms. sinkies don’t know about the significance of these solutions and only know how to chope, queue, makan, and kpkb.
No point saying a whore is a good cook at home. You rate a whore for her skills in bed. I dont care whether LHL is a good mathematician or a good wife. I rate him as PM of SG.

He is useless

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u think...
Many singaporeans dont like me for speaking the truth..."PAP sees NSFs as less precious and can be sacrificed". Many grasslooters and pap cadre believes pap is fair to NSFs and NSmen

That is why I dislike pap. Unlike the pap, I believe every child, boy or girl is precious

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Faggot Loong knows how to queue too... if at least in front of a camera. :biggrin:

image15.jpg