• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many China influencers are attacking Singapore now

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience staying in China, the people are generally insincere, dishonest and trying to cheat you. I find no values in buying foods, goods and services in mainland.

Even 1 SGD = 5 yuan, it doesn't attract me to go there and spend my money :rolleyes:
Unless u really know the Tiongkok fellow and has been keeping in touch consistently....else better avoid

打打屁还是可以的:smile:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless u really know the Tiongkok fellow and has been keeping in touch consistently....else better avoid

打打屁还是可以的:smile:

Not advisable to be close friends with them, it's ok to be just casual friends.

They are morally low especially the women as they can do anything for money.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Python script
Nothing here can beat the legendary 碰瓷三絕 … … …

對號入座,無中生有,強詞奪理

Master these 三絕 you can beat any one in this forum.

If still met with stubborn resistance from recalcitrant dogs, just remember this 口訣 …

天下武功,無堅不摧,唯賤不破

You master until this level, you will be elevated to 獨孤九賤。

Just one stroke 蕩賤式 already can scare away many dogs.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone want to eliminate the option of physical cash and go 100% on digital currency if one understands the underlying dangers? Are you so fucking retarded not to see the dangers of it?

1) Interest rate can finally be adjusted down to the negative territory with ease. If interest rate is negative now, people draw all the physical cash and keep at home.
2) Loss of freedom. Don't follow garhmen narrative, ring fence rules and regulations around your money. It's programmable.
3) Track your every moment.
4) Track your every transaction. Want to siam tax, think twice or perhaps thrice.
5) Your digital cash will eventually be in the form of CDC voucher with expiration date and telling you where you can spend your money and by when.
6) Possible outlaw of precious metals.

and the list goes on and on......

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, more law and orderly less crime rate than those big places. It is good to find a job and live in the Sinkieland.

I do not intend to move other countries to stay if one day I am no longer working.
I'll work in Singapore, but retire in other places with lower cost of living, more wide open spaces, slower pace of life where I can indulge in my hobbies.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, more law and orderly less crime rate than those big places. It is good to find a job and live in the Sinkieland.

I do not intend to move other countries to stay if one day I am no longer working.
Will need to run around to save some $$$$ and do some small business and kill time...and create a backup somewhere

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll work in Singapore, but retire in other places with lower cost of living, more wide open spaces, slower pace of life where I can indulge in my hobbies.

You need to apply a long-term visa and buy/rent a house for you stay in other places and I know that their garment just wants your money.

If you are not a local there, it can be dangerous for you and wife (just 2 persons there) :cautious:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will need to run around to save some $$$$ and do some small business and kill time...and create a backup somewhere
I want to become illegal hawker, selling ice drinks and ice cream at Heartland HDB.
Invest $100 to buy Coleman containers and a small made in Japan push cart

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkieland is a place that you had been staying and working for many years. You knew the law, the place, the people and how thing worked here.

Even you intend to set up small business here, it will be easier than for you to do it in other countries.