• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many China influencers are attacking Singapore now

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn..
Silly Tiongs don't understand that the total elimination of cash = constant tracking and tracing of all your expenditures. Even the more advanced angmoh countries know what can of worms that opens up. :rolleyes:

These Tiongs better go back to their shithole Tiongland. 小坡不欢迎支那土匪 :cool:
Exactly... This is the kind of silly Tiongs CCP need to keep themselves entrench in power.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly Tiongs don't understand that the total elimination of cash = constant tracking and tracing of all your expenditures. Even the more advanced angmoh countries know what can of worms that opens up. :rolleyes:

These Tiongs better go back to their shithole Tiongland. 小坡不欢迎支那土匪 :cool:
Stupid sinkies are another bunch. They actually believe 100% of China is cashless. And every loser speak putonghua like they do.

MotorXiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can say whatever they like because they are entitled to their own views, whether it’s due to political objectives or otherwise. It’s okay.

Upmost important is money come in first, then fuck these CCP dogs. These '50 cents' pink army is a laughingstock.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
majority of atb whores accept cash only, even in tiongcock, although some have qr codes printed on their cb bush. @superpower is sextremely proud of that.
LOL... just got out of your cave, haven't you. You American cocksucking troglodytes are not even aware that way back in 2008 buskers in Beijing were already accepting payment via QR code (no collection tin). Beggars and prostitutes soon followed suit. I would not expect anything less of the world's oldest profession.

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... just got out of your cave, haven't you. You American cocksucking troglodytes are not even aware that way back in 2008 buskers in Beijing were already accepting payment via QR code (no collection tin). Beggars and prostitutes soon followed suit. I would not expect anything less of the world's oldest profession.

:roflmao::biggrin::biggrin::roflmao:
CCP_Fluffer = ["superpower", "LordElrond"]
for i in CCP_Fluffer:
print(f"Fantastic job, {i}! Keep up the amazing work!")

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience staying in China, the people are generally insincere, dishonest and trying to cheat you. I find no values in buying foods, goods and services in mainland.

Even 1 SGD = 5 yuan, it doesn't attract me to go there and spend my money :rolleyes: