• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many 野蛮人狗杂种 using my word “good” and my particulars from address to name to insinuate insult me hokkien virgin as prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to swear or not?

不要血口噴人, anyhow doubt people's virginity.

People never been married before, no banquet, no honeymoon. 不可以亂說,姐姐會生氣的!
一山還有一山高 ...

I will acknowledge she is better if she swears no fake banquet, no real honeymoon.
Fake is you Cantonese dog son of slut whore mistress persecuting me as one everyday with your dog pride dare not swear to die a violent death 真够贱!Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL kicked the bucket at 69, while you're doing 69 till you're 69 (and possibly beyond).
It's an honour being singled out and named by her in all her spams. This shows that we have traumatized and irritated her so much that we are on top of her list of the most hated forumners. We have contributed much in aggravating her delulu condition. This badge of honour will motivate us to do even more to harass and abuse her until she's locked up in IMH for good.
You want to invite her here is it? Just say "Ginfreely, you fucking Hokkien slut! Stop your bloody spamming and take your delulu medication!"
So proud to do evil to me damn shameless Cantonese dog son of slut prostitute Jeremy Quek using multiple clones to attack me Pui!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
讲到自己很厉害
你还不是一只万人插的鸡
Is @ginfreely a Lao Hong Biscuit? @NanoSpeed@sbfuncle @Balls2U @GUDANGARAM
Former WP cadre Loh Pei Ying told the party's disciplinary panel that Ms Raeesah Khan’s performance as an MP was like a “lao hong biscuit”, as she buckled quite easily under pressure.
Live: Pritam Singh's trial: Defence cross-examines Loh Pei Ying | Day 5's trial: Defence cross-examines Loh Pei Ying | Day 5
Gansiokbin is a lao hong onion rings upsize set. Soggy with many holes.
O
There are two ways to prevent lao hong - vacuumed packed or blow nitrogen gas.

In.my mentor's case, no need. She is naturally sealed, and she will remain so until she meets 包青天。
You Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes are proving yourselves you are crooked people that go untouched while I am the straight one getting constant hammered. Link me to liar link me to slut to prostitute to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin is your evil coward hide in rat hole way to win dare not take up my virginity challenge. You are entitled to spam lies while I post facts get hammered Knnbccb hey @zhihauyou are crooked moderator protecting your own kind as usual don’t act victim Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk...you didn't attend your late father's funeral after scamming his inheritance to u. so unfilial. tsk tsk tsk...horrible and evil woman.

you will probably not attend your mother's funeral too.

i won't be surprised if one day you murder your brother and sister in law over $$$$.

无可救药

TSK TSK TSK...

evil-woman-quote.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk I say I don’t attend funerals obviously means other people’s funerals you evil shameless Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED ADULTERER DEFAMING HOKKIEN VIRGIN AS ADULTEROUS CAN 无中生有 accuse me don’t atrend my father’s funeral. Your own family funeral is not called attend but called you host the funeral obviously you didn’t attend your family funerals not me. And nope I am not estranged with my mother or brother and will be at my mother’s funeral Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken acts holly
As usual you Cantonese dog son of prostitute Jeremy Quek accuse me what you and your sell nude sell cb women are chickens and sons of chickens acting holy persecuting hokkien virgin as chicken dare not swear. Wait for your Karma 不得好死广东狗鸡是你呸

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png