• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

jw5

Loyal
Ya but I think he started to fark underage prostitutes and I dun think SAF likes that and it was the same with Benzema. Imagine if he were to land at OT, Rooney and Ribery will exchange info on all the hookers from London to Manchester.

No lah, Rooney prefers the overage type................ :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
WTF....they might as well go entertain Sneijder? LOL

SAF used to crave for Ribery leh...but i think after a poor performance during the WC, the craving went cold.

Ribery is not a great player anymore, saw him a few times playing for Bayern, average at best.
If Fergie has any more spending money he should go for a up and coming star like Gotze Of Germany.
Wesley will be too expensive, too high wages, too slow, too old, poor defensively.
These days, the young players all work back defensively, even Nani.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ribery is not a great player anymore, saw him a few times playing for Bayern, average at best.
i second that.
his age and performance does not worth that much money. he is not a match winner too.
chelsea will be crazy to fork out that money.:eek:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Fergie has any more spending money he should go for a up and coming star like Gotze Of Germany.
Wesley will be too expensive, too high wages, too slow, too old, poor defensively.
These days, the young players all work back defensively, even Nani.

Gotze does not want to leave Germany. Arsenal is also after that German prodigy.

As far as the reported bid for Ribery is concerned, I suspect they want to offload Malouda to Inter. It is also plausible that they're trying to call Levin's bluff on Luka Modric and force his hands. It is no secret that Spurs is holding out for a higher bid and Luka wants out.

Wesley is hoping for someone to drop money on him and I am quite certain United have ended their interest in the player.

jw5

Loyal
Esp since Man City has bolster their midfield with talents, ditto for Chelsea. Man U midfielder is better than liverpool. But i have reservations against Man City and Chelsea.

And for sure, they are still lacking against Barca.

Bro amoeba
Was thinking about your point, especially in relation to Barca.
Definitely lacking currently and previously against Barca.
But instead of trying to match them which is near to impossible given the quality of their players, how about
playing at breakneck speed and trying to outscore them and take advantage of their defensive weaknesses?
Just let the youngsters run riot, keep pressing them and running at them with the ball.
Only Pique is a really good defender and that's also partly Man Utd's fault. :o

jw5

Loyal
Gotze does not want to leave Germany. Arsenal is also after that German prodigy.

As far as the reported bid for Ribery is concerned, I suspect they want to offload Malouda to Inter. It is also plausible that they're trying to call Levin's bluff on Luka Modric and force his hands. It is no secret that Spurs is holding out for a higher bid and Luka wants out.

Wesley is hoping for someone to drop money on him and I am quite certain United have ended their interest in the player.

Yeah, most German players want to play for Bayern or Dortmund these days, they seldom leave and even if they do, they go back not long after.
Someone young and dynamic is what I have in mind, won't cost so much in wages and fees right now, but will develop.
Perhaps Ganso of Brazil or another German Marcos Reus of Monchengladbach.
Wesley is also injury prone and not that fit.

Btw, Spurs chairman is Daniel Levy lah, not Levin, who is the Scotland coach. :biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, most German players want to play for Bayern or Dortmund these days, they seldom leave and even if they do, they go back not long after.
Someone young and dynamic is what I have in mind, won't cost so much in wages and fees right now, but will develop.
Perhaps Ganso of Brazil or another German Marcos Reus of Monchengladbach.
Wesley is also injury prone and not that fit.

Btw, Spurs chairman is Daniel Levy lah, not Levin, who is the Scotland coach. :biggrin:

Sorry, mixed up my politics with soccer. He's a savvy Jew, has a first class honors and doing a darn good job at Spurs. They often wait for Arse to do the hardwork in identifying the promising players before they come snooping for the player's signature at the last minute.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro amoeba
Was thinking about your point, especially in relation to Barca.
Definitely lacking currently and previously against Barca.
But instead of trying to match them which is near to impossible given the quality of their players, how about
playing at breakneck speed and trying to outscore them and take advantage of their defensive weaknesses?
Just let the youngsters run riot, keep pressing them and running at them with the ball.
Only Pique is a really good defender and that's also partly Man Utd's fault. :o

i think Man U tried that during CL final, which to me, represent a realistic chance to lift the trophy - on home ground of all things.

they tried to play with pace and dominated the game in the first 10- 20 min before Barca got back control of the midfield, after that, it was all the way down. Barca attacking, formulating moves all the way. Man U's midfield kenna dominated and esp with Barca playing a 3 man midfield vs Man U's 4 midfield.

the only goal that Man U scored was representative of a quick counter attack strategy. But other than that, they lost the plot in midfield & allow Barca to come to them. Barca played slick, precise passing with Xavi dictating play.

Man U despite having higher speed ratings, could do nothing if you cannot even have the ball at your feet.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh...Man City signing Owen Heagraves...
10.41: From the BBC and Five Live's senior football reporter Ian Dennis: "Owen Hargreaves has passed the medical at Manchester City it's just a question of personal terms, I expect that to be completed by early afternoon." Good man.

---
How the fuck did he pass his medical?? Pes C? xcuse running?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good gosh, i am feeling xcited already...but if it is for Owen (and not Wesley)...i will feel sianz.

11.22:
SSN are demanding we all "stand by" for exciting news out of Manchester United. We are almost literally standing to attention...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good gosh, i am feeling xcited already...but if it is for Owen (and not Wesley)...i will feel sianz.

11.22:
SSN are demanding we all "stand by" for exciting news out of Manchester United. We are almost literally standing to attention...
Sure or not? :eek::eek:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12.34: Stand by, they said, for a Manchester United update. Instead, SSN are now reassuring that "players will be on the move in January". Someone hold me.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14.03: A DONE DEAL! SCOTT PARKER HAS JOINED TOTTENHAM.
- good for Harry Redknapp...he signed a 2nd tier player...that will help them stay in the league..LOL