• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man offers $10,000 for return of phone with videos he doesn't want people to see

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
man_offers_10000_reward_for_return_of_phone_with_video-thumbnail.jpg

This man is offering $10,000 to anyone who finds the phone he lost. He claims the phone contains 'files, pictures and videos' that are 'very private' and does not want anyone to see them, or 'share them with anyone, especially online.'

This video was found online by STOMPer AGcorner.

In the video's description, the man, nicknamed eddysun77, wrote:

"I lost my phone last night. Location: Borders, Orchard.

"Please return it to me ASAP if you find it but please do not share the contents in my phone to anyone/online especially my videos.

"Thanks. Reward: $10,000! I kid you not. Please. It's very important to me."

At present, STOMP is unsure if eddysun77's plea is genuine, or simply another cheap marketing stunt.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...00_reward_for_return_of_phone_with_video.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...&height=380&width=520&modal=false&escKey=true

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm the one who posted that video. The phone contains a list of my illicit contacts which I don't want made public. It could be very embarrassing, not for me, but for those in the contact list.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm the one who found the phone. $10K is peanuts to me. I don't want it. Instead i can share the videos at the sex forum. So what is he going to do about it? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm the one who found the phone. $10K is peanuts to me. I don't want it. Instead i can share the videos at the sex forum. So what is he going to do about it? :biggrin:

There are no sex videos on the phone. It's the contact list that I don't want made public.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm the one who posted that video. The phone contains a list of my illicit contacts which I don't want made public. It could be very embarrassing, not for me, but for those in the contact list.

Interesting,

but why you post on Stomp when you have your kopitiam at your disposal :p