• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man jailed for attacking elderly cleaner over MRT seat

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_785179.html

By Elena Chong

A man was jailed for 10 weeks on Wednesday for attacking an elderly cleaner over an MRT seat.
Cheng Tai Peng, 38, who is now doing odd jobs, was convicted early this year of slapping, punching and kicking Mr Chua Teck Seng, 64, while on board the MRT train travelling between Bukit Batok and Choa Chu Kang MRT station on April 3, 2010.

The victim had testified that he had boarded a train at Jurong East MRT station and stood infront of a woman occupying the 'reserved' corner seat. As the train was approaching Bukit Gombak MRT station, he saw Cheng standing beside him and using his body to push him. Cheng was trying to rush for that corner seat.

When the victim told Cheng that he should not bully an old man for the seat, Cheng retorted: 'So what if you are an old man? You think old man have a golden tablet?' In the olden days, the golden tablet could be used to prevent one from being sent to death.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
serves him bloody right for beating me up :oIo:

A man was jailed for 10 weeks on Wednesday for attacking an elderly cleaner over an MRT seat.
Cheng Tai Peng, 38, who is now doing odd jobs, was convicted early this year of slapping, punching and kicking Mr Chua Teck Seng, 64, while on board the MRT train travelling between Bukit Batok and Choa Chu Kang MRT station on April 3, 2010.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

By Elena Chong

The victim had testified that he had boarded a train at Jurong East MRT station and stood infront of a woman occupying the 'reserved' corner seat. As the train was approaching Bukit Gombak MRT station, he saw Cheng standing beside him and using his body to push him. Cheng was trying to rush for that corner seat.

When the victim told Cheng that he should not bully an old man for the seat, Cheng retorted: 'So what if you are an old man? You think old man have a golden tablet?' In the olden days, the golden tablet could be used to prevent one from being sent to death.

Nowadays people also very funny and guai lan. 2 seperate incidents.

1. Yesterday was sending my girl home on the bus. There was this old man who came up and refused to sit down. Instead, he was standing and pressing his handphone. As the bus was shaky, the msian driver told him to sit down(there were empty seats). Then the old man starts to get aggressive and reprimanded the bus driver for being a nosey poker. The 2 then started arguing which escalated in a verbal fight.

2. This morning was on the train to work. When the train reaches JE Interchange, 3 fellows got up and vacated their seat to alight. The train was super packed and this cheebye lao hiao was pushing me to try to get to the seats. I said loudly to her, "Aunty, no one will fight for the seat meant for handicap one" :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays people also very funny and guai lan. 2 seperate incidents.

1. Yesterday was sending my girl home on the bus. There was this old man who came up and refused to sit down. Instead, he was standing and pressing his handphone. As the bus was shaky, the msian driver told him to sit down(there were empty seats). Then the old man starts to get aggressive and reprimanded the bus driver for being a nosey poker. The 2 then started arguing which escalated in a verbal fight.

2. This morning was on the train to work. When the train reaches JE Interchange, 3 fellows got up and vacated their seat to alight. The train was super packed and this cheebye lao hiao was pushing me to try to get to the seats. I said loudly to her, "Aunty, no one will fight for the seat meant for handicap one" :biggrin:

The congestion in Singapore is getting worse every day and what with the recent deaths and MRT breakdowns? Pity those who need to use the MRT or other public transport everyday. How can an island meant for 3 million fit 6-7 million people?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. in sheepishland current situation, there is simply no room for the matured & elderly.
2. they are the forgotten lot.
3. just wish that the accused has a father or parent as old or older than the old victim.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
'So what if you are an old man? You think old man have a golden tablet?' In the olden days, the golden tablet could be used to prevent one from being sent to death.

Hahaha.... :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays people also very funny and guai lan.

Must agree with you on this.. I think Sinkies are becoming more and more crazy nowadays.. This happened to me last year.. Was walking my dog one night when I crossed this zebra crossing at Tampines.. A P Plate Toyota Wish driven by an elderly man suddenly cursed me KNNBCCB out of the blue!!! :confused: As far as I know. I didn't took my own sweet time crossing the zebra crossing and this car was at least 40 m away when I crossed the zebra crossing.. Happened in split second.. I quickly regained my composure and fucked the driver back with all kinds of Hokkien vulgarities.. I challenged the CB kia to stop his car by the side.. But that Cb kia ignored me and quickly drove away.. Fuck his mother Cheebye..:oIo:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must agree with you on this.. I think Sinkies are becoming more and more crazy nowadays.. This happened to me last year.. Was walking my dog one night when I crossed this zebra crossing at Tampines.. A P Plate Toyota Wish driven by an elderly man suddenly cursed me KNNBCCB out of the blue!!! :confused: As far as I know. I didn't took my own sweet time crossing the zebra crossing and this car was at least 40 m away when I crossed the zebra crossing.. Happened in split second.. I quickly regained my composure and fucked the driver back with all kinds of Hokkien vulgarities.. I challenged the CB kia to stop his car by the side.. But that Cb kia ignored me and quickly drove away.. Fuck his mother Cheebye..:oIo:

Why didn't you stand in front of his car and block him? If he dare to drive and hit u, he will enjoy free rice in jail. But of course, u might start to learn how to walk with clutches.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't you stand in front of his car and block him? If he dare to drive and hit u, he will enjoy free rice in jail. But of course, u might start to learn how to walk with clutches.

I was already at the opposite pavement.. So quite a distance from me and the CB kia's car.. I was shouting like a mad man at the pavement.. Even my dog looks kinda puzzled with me.. Luckily no one took a video of me shouting that nite and post it on YouTube.. I still remember the incident happened on an early Wednesday nite.. The following evening I kena 2nd prize..:biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it the driver number plate ? :biggrin:

I was already at the opposite pavement.. So quite a distance from me and the CB kia's car.. I was shouting like a mad man at the pavement.. Even my dog looks kinda puzzled with me.. Luckily no one took a video of me shouting that nite and post it on YouTube.. I still remember the incident happened on an early Wednesday nite.. The following evening I kena 2nd prize..:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had fond memories of Jurong East. Back then, IMM's anchor tenant was a Japanese hypermarket.

The Science Centre. Had many primary school excursions there.

The older library at Jurong East, from where I got my first library membership card. It was just a laminated piece of paper with a bar code.

There were also plenty of old/retro stores, a notable one was '2nd Chance' fashion retail store.

Jurong Entertainment Centre. Arcade, bowling, snooker, ice skating, movies.

Jurong East is now a messy, overcrowded clusterfuck town.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people nowadays like that....that time my crush alamaking also. Fight with some old aunty on the bus because of some handicap standing space...aiyoyo

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember the ang moh who wrestled a singaporean girl to the ground in the MRT? The charges against him were dropped.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I was shouting like a mad man at the pavement ... The following evening I kena 2nd prize..:biggrin:
looks like u haf found ur key 2 improve ur luck ... juz hurl hokkien vulgarities 2 ze opposite pavemen ... u shud do dat mor often 4 mor windfall 2 cum ur way ...

dayuanyuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the ang moh who wrestled a singaporean girl to the ground in the MRT? The charges against him were dropped.

How about him?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z-vC5f2U5PQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>